UploadedJul 13, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
This is the highly anticipated, UUID-supporting ChestShop version. Please be aware that since the whole UUID system is fairly new, even with a lot of testing ChestShop might be prone to bugs, which I ask you to report to me as soon as you find out about them.
WARNING: Shops will be unusable until their owner connects at least once to the server!
WARNING: Supports Minecraft 1.7.8 or higher only!
WARNING: VAULT IS REQUIRED FOR THIS VERSION OF CHESTSHOP TO FUNCTION
- [Fix] ChestShop uses UUIDs instead of usernames.
- [Fix] Prevent shops from being ignited
- [Fix] Update Residence to support its newest, 1.7.8 supporting version
- [Change] Remove the built-in Register system (since it did not support UUIDs)
- [Change] Add an option to not remove LWC protections
- [Change] Add an option to toggle the messages sent to the owner of a shop (/cstoggle)
- [Change] Add an option to put "?" on the last line of the shop sign and automatically load the name of the item in the chest
- [Dev] Change to the newest Vault and use the UUID system
(Since 3.7.3) If you were using the WorldGuard flag before, you will need to re-flag all your regions to use the "allow-shop" flag. I suggest opening "regions.yml" file in WorldGuard's folder and replacing all old flag instances with the new flag.
(Since 3.7.7) The PlayerInteractEvent priority has been lowered and made ignore cancelled events. This might break incorrectly written plugins.