UploadedJun 4, 2022
Supported Bukkit Versions
If you want to support the development then take a look here.
Please read all the notes and changes before upgrading!
This is not the 1.19 update! The current version is tested with 1.13-1.18.2 but it will most likely be compatible with 1.19 servers once they are available. If you run into bugs using it please open an issue asap!
Please note that each server update might require a conversion of the items database to ensure that all item data is compatible with the server version you are running. Downgrading the server or plugin is not advised and will most likely lead to errors! Always restore all the plugin files from a backup if you want to downgrade!
Notable changes and fixes:
- Added new full translations in Simplified Chinese (by 谢伟 (Vicuna)), Dutch (by Jasper Verbeek) and Turkish (by Semosedo)! Also added missing translations in lots of other languages, biggest chunk was added in Italian by Marco (azzlabs).
Thank you very much to everyone who contributed on Crowdin! If anyone wants to help out with the approval process of new translations let me know! :)
- Added the ability to dye shop signs
- Allow text on signs to include color codes (requires some external plugin to actual add those color codes though)
- Updated MineDown and Adventure libraries. Fixes issues on 1.18
- Improved the /shopinfo command
- Improved lots of messages to contain more info/send the correct message
- Fixed some interference between shops right next to each other
- Fixed an issue where certain shops could've loaded chunks
- Fixed issues in the tax module
- Fixed that certain trades would cause network lookups if the shop owner was unknown/not cached anymore
See the commit history for all changes.