UploadedJun 29, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
This update contains fixes for potential server crashes! (1.12.2 and 1.8.8 builds have been patched too!)
This update has taken 17 hours to develop. Learn how to support Phoenix616 here.
Please read all the notes and changes before upgrading!
Going forward ChestShop will now require Spigot or any other server providing the spigot-api with bungee-chat in order to support component messages! If you need pure Bukkit support use this build.
Please note that each server update might require a conversion of the items database to ensure that all item data is compatible with the server version you are running. Downgrading the server or plugin is not advised and will most likely lead to errors! Always restore from a backup!
This update brings a new language system which will support multiple different language files in the future. To help with the translation please use this page.
local.yml will still work if you set your default language in the config to
legacy in the config.yml but I highly suggest you transfer your settings into the new files in the languages folder in order to get access to all new messages!
- Fix issues that could've lead to the server crashing with certain shop setups
- Added a multi-language system which can select different language files based on the client language! (Can be toggled with
USE_CLIENT_LOCALE) The default l anguage can be set with
- Added support for hover/click messages and easy 1.16 rgb coloring using the MineDown syntax
/csmetricscommand to view shop accounts and average transactions. These and some more statistic will also be included in bStats in the future (when the site supports more chart types)
/iteminfocommand to include more info about the item (lore, book author/pages/generation and item repair cost). Also made these messages configurable in the language files.
- Added maximum shop amount setting. Defaults to a full double chest.
- Added config option to limit trading on shops based on external sign protections like LWC (
- Added ability to reload discount and restrictions configs (#252)
- Added config option to sell/buy all items with shift instead of just stacks:
- Made 0 a legal price for
- Added config option to block shop creation when LWC limits are reached (
- Disabled the auto-updater on new installations. Automatic download and install should only be done when the user actively chooses to do so.
- Added notifications about new development builds (will only send a message to the log once per build). Can be disabled/configured in
- Fixed an issue with the permissions regarding autofilling shop signs (#325)
- Fixed an issue that put the wrong sign into the chest on auto remove (#313)
Notes for developers:
com.Acrobot.ChestShop.Configuration.Messagesno longer contains string constants but
Messageobjects in order to support components
- It is now possible to implement bank/group/team/clan/multi-account shop support. In order to do that you will need to implement all of the economy events like the VaultListener does as well as handle the PreShopCreationEvent, AccountQueryEvent and AccountAccessEvent in order to return your own Accounts/UUIDs for your groups. (An example implementation will follow in the future)