UploadedFeb 22, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
Please read all the notes and changes before upgrading!
This version will upgrade your item meta database (items.db). Take a backup! There might also be some errors in the conversion process which you should be able to ignore, just keep note of the mentioned IDs, shops with them will most likely not work properly.
Unfortunately there is no proper fix for these errors as the data is either corrupted or incompatible.
Please not that each server update might require a new conversion of the database to ensure that all item data is compatible with the server version you are running. Downgrading the server or plugin is not advised and will most likely lead to errors!
If you want to use old IDs on shop signs or don't want to rewrite existing signs use the additional ChestShop-LegacyIds module.
Please note that if you upgrade from a pre 3.9 version then this will also update the user database (users.db). Take a backup and prepare for a long conversion!
- Fix issue where some entities were able to destroy shop signs/chests under certain conditions
- Add setting to define LWC protection type in config (LWC_SIGN_PROTECTION_TYPE and LWC_CHEST_PROTECTION_TYPE) Possible types are the same as your LWC version offers (private, public, donation, display) except password.
- Improve LWC protection messages when protection failed to register on shop creation
- Add RedProtect and GriefPrevention region support
- Fix players being allowed to build outside of WorldGuard regions if WorldGuard shop flag was enabled in config
- Fix WorldGuard's chest protection not getting checked if enabled in config
- Fix shop signs not working on certain server locales (e.g. Turkish)
- Added Sponsor button to GitHub repo
See the commit history for detailed changes.