UploadedJan 8, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
WARNING: This version updates the user database (users.db). Take a backup and prepare for a long conversion!
If you run into issues with that you might need to delete/rename the users.db and let it regenerate.
WARNING: Shops of players that changed their name might not be usable until the player connected at least once depending on their state in the database
Use Build 68 for 1.8.8 and previous version support!
The long awaited update of ChestShop! With tons of changes and fixes by dmulloy2, sgdc3, Phoenix616 and the other contributers on GitHub!
- [Enhancement] Auto filling of the item id is now possible by writing a ? on the last line and clicking the sign with the item. This is now the prefered name of creating signs in preparation for the changes in 1.13.
- [Enhancement] The ALLOW_PARTIAL_TRANSACTIONS config setting now also allows partial transactions due to a full inventory.
- [Enhancement] /cstoggle command can now also disable out of stock/shop full messages (can be enabled in the config)
- [Enhancement] If you have ShowItem installed then transaction messages will be more fancy and have hover info about the sold/bought item.
- [Fix] Namechanges (this changes the database format and introduces unique identifiers for players that shared the same username)
- [Fix] Slow transactions due to querying for OfflinePlayer objects
- [Fix] Pistons being able to destroy shops (especially when used with slime blocks)
- [Fix] Merging of items that aren't actually equal
- [Fix] Crash on sign break
- [Misc] Maybe compatible with versions down to 1.7 (This will most likely break with the 1.13 material/data changes)
- [Misc] Removed Google Guava from the list of dependencies. This should make it compatible with Thermos.
- [Misc] Added bSstats metrics. (as mcstats is dying) They can be seen here and can be disabled via the config in plugins/bStats/config.yml
- [Misc] Automatic Jenkins build server if you want to test development builds
- [Misc] Created an IRC chat channel on Spigot's IRC network for help and development discussion. (#chestshop on irc.spi.gt, webchat)
- ... probably even more. For a full list of changes take a look at the GitHub commit history and the closed issues on both GitHub and BukkitDev.