UploadedJul 27, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
- World's can now be blacklisted to prevent players from opening or creating chests in that world. See 'world-blacklist:' in the config.
- Added new permissions for remote opening of chests/autocrafters using the /cl open command. Permission values are: 'chestlink.remote-open' & 'chestlink.autocraft.remote-open'
- Fixed Hopper filtering when more than one item frame was being used.
- Fixed display issues for Bone, Blaze rods, Wheat, and others.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to create ChestLinks/AutoCrafters in places where the air was cave_air instead.
- Changed recipe serialization and config load method to improve compatibility with other plugins that added recipes.
- Fixed chunk loading issues. Chunks that contained ChestLinks/AutoCrafters were being kept loaded. This meant that all storage systems were acting as chunk loaders, everything is now checked on a per chunk basis.
- Added missing armor stand setting for display items in the config.
- Fixes for sign bug when more than 64 signs get updated in a chunk that caused flickering, this indirectly lead to lots of other improvements in performance:
- TileEntities now get cached, so opening storage systems that include lots of chests no longer take up so many resources per tick.
- Armour stands no longer calculate unneeded location and positions.
- Material checker booleans are also cached instead of being recalculated every tick
- AutoCrafters now only craft in loaded chunks.
- Fix for ChestLinks not being converted to single chests when a block is on top of the DoubleChest.