Minecraft Spigot mod that enhances chests and hoppers, with ChestLinks and Hopper filters!
NOTE: Join the Discord for quick and easy help! (https://discord.gg/HXcZK7z)
If your server is using this plugin let me know so I can feature it!
What it does:
- Ability to link multiple chests together across the entire server to be accessed from anywhere!
- Use Hoppers to filter items from chests using hoppers!
- Build cool auto smelting/sorting systems!
- Remotely open chests with a nice menu system!
How to use:
- Add a chest using /chestlink add <group> or simply write the ChestLink format on a sign placed on a chest!
- Open a chest as you normally would! or use /chestlink open <group> or /chestlink menu to open the chest remotely!
- Filter chests using Hoppers with Item Frames! Any hopper with an Item Frame on it with an item inside will only pull items of that type! (Note: You can add multiple item frames to a hopper to filter multiple items!)
- Build giant smelting and sorting systems and share your creations!
Example Sorting System:
Sorting Multiple Items:
- /chestlink add <Group> "Create/add a chest to a ChestLink group"
- /chestlink remove <Group> "Delete a ChestLink and drop its inventory at your feet!"
- /chestlink open <Group> "Open the inventory of a ChestLink group"
- /chestlink menu "Open the ChestLink menu to display all groups!"
- /chestlink help "List of commands and their uses!"
- /chestlink list "Lists all ChestLinks that you own!"
- /chestlink member [add/remove <group> <player>] or [list <group>] "Add, remove or list members of a group"
- /chestlink setpublic <group> <true/false> "Set a ChestLink to be accessible by anyone."
- /chestlink rename <group> <new-name> "Rename a ChestLink."
- /chestlink sort <group> <sort-method> "Set the sorting option for the given ChestLink."
How to install:
Simply drop the .jar file into the /plugins folder!
Gives permission to add ChestLinks!default: true
Gives permission to open ChestLinks!default: true
Gives permission to open the ChestLink menu!default: true
Gives permission to remove a ChestLink!default: true
description: Gives permission to open all chests, for admin use.default: false
description: Gives permission to add/remove a member to/from their chestlink.default: true