Minecraft Spigot mod that enhances chests and hoppers, with ChestLinks, Auto-Crafting and Hopper filters!
- Ability to link multiple chests together across the entire server to be accessed from anywhere!
- Use Hoppers to filter items from chests using hoppers!
- Setup Auto-Crafting Tables to automatically craft items from the inventory above!
- Silk Touch can pick up ChestLinks and AutoCraft stations!
- Displays the most common item in a chest on the front of it!
- Build cool auto smelting/sorting systems!
- Remotely open chests with a nice menu system!
How to Create Linked Chests:
- Add a Chest using /chestlink add <group> or simply write the ChestLink format on a sign placed on a Chest!
- Open a chest as you normally would! or use /chestlink open or /chestlink menu to open the chest remotely!
- Each chest that gets added to that group will share the same inventory with all other chests in that group!
Note the /chestlink command can be replaced with /cl for convenience.
How to Create Auto-Crafting Stations:
- Add a Crafting Table using /autocraft add <group> or simply write the AutoCraft format on a sign placed on a Crafting Table!
- Open the Crafting Table and create your recipe (This requires at least one of each item and it won't use that item up!)
- Once you have a valid recipe the table will notify you with a chime, at this point if the recipe has different variations such as wood type they will start to animate in the crafting grid.
- To start crafting, a Chest (or any block with a valid inventory such as Furnaces, Barrels, Shulker Boxes, Hoppers etc) must be placed either on top or on any of the 3 sides not including the front.
- Next, place a hopper underneath the Crafting Table and AutoCrafting will start automatically.
- Alternatively, place a Chest or any other inventory block underneath the Crafting Table and apply a redstone signal to it.
Torch AutoCraft Example:
Hoppers can have filters applied to them so that they only accepted or reject certain items.
To add a filter to a Hopper you simply place an item frame on top or on any of its sides, and then place the item you would like to filter in it.
Currently there are four types of filters that can be enabled by rotating the item in the Item Frame.
- 0° Default - The Hopper will only accept this item. (Note multiple filters can be used on a hopper.)
- 45° Rejection Mode - The Hopper will prevent this item from being accepted but will accept other items.
- 90° Type-Acceptance - The Hopper will accept items that are of the same type, e.g Enchanted Books, Enchanted weapons, Potions etc.
- 135° Type-Rejection - The Hopper will reject all items that would normally be accepted in the filter above, so similar types are rejected.
Example Sorting System:
Sorting Multiple Items:
ChestLink Commands - /chestlink or /cl are accepted.
/chestlink add "Create/add a chest to a ChestLink group"
/chestlink remove "Delete a ChestLink and drop its inventory at your feet!"
/chestlink open "Open the inventory of a ChestLink group"
/chestlink menu "Open the ChestLink menu to display all groups!"
/chestlink help "List of commands and their uses!"
/chestlink list "Lists all ChestLinks that you own!"
/chestlink member [add/remove ] or [list ] "Add, remove or list members of a group"
/chestlink member [add-to-all/remove-from-all] "Add/Remove a player to all of your ChestLinks"
/chestlink setpublic <true/false> "Set a ChestLink to be accessible by anyone."
/chestlink rename "Rename a ChestLink."
/chestlink sort "Set the sorting option for the given ChestLink."
/autocraft add "Create/add a Crafting Table to an AutoCraft group"
/autocraft remove "Delete an AutoCraft group and drop all the Crafting Tables!"
/autocraft open "Open the workbench of an AutoCraft group"
/autocraft help "List of commands and their uses!"
/autocraft list "Lists all AutoCraft groups that you own!"
/autocraft member [add/remove ] or [list ] "Add, remove or list members of a group"
/autocraft member [add-to-all/remove-from-all] "Add/Remove a player to all of your AutoCraft groups"
/autocraft setpublic <true/false> "Set an AutoCraft group to be accessible by anyone."
/autocraft rename ""Rename an AutoCraft group."
Simply drop the .jar file into the /plugins folder!
Gives permission to add ChestLinks!default: true
Gives permission to open ChestLinks!default: true
Gives permission to open the ChestLink menu!default: true
Gives permission to remove a ChestLink!default: true
description: Gives permission to open all chests, for admin use.default: op
description: Gives permission to add/remove a member to/from their chestlink.default: true
description: Gives permission to sort ChestLinks.default: true
description: Gives permission to add AutoCraft Stations!default: true
description: Gives permission to open AutoCraft Stations!default: true
description: Gives permission to remove AutoCraft Stations!default: true