This plugin allows admin to set up chests that automatically restock based on configurable parameters. This will allow you to create special chests for a variety of situations. You could create a chest for people new to your server containing a set of starter gear that they can only loot once. Or make reward chests in dungeons where you don't have to worry about them being empty. All kinds of things are possible!
- Automatically-restocking chests
- Chests can either add to or replace their current stock
- Configurable restock period
- Can either be set to start timing based on the time a player last opened the chest or at fixed intervals
- Can be set to preserve the position of the items in the chest
- Restocking chests are indestructible by default
- Limit # of times a player may loot each chest
- Restock chest by command
- Full multi-world support
- Chest naming
- Unique properties per chest (for any of the chest properties)
- Global default settings for all chests and optionally world specific defaults
- NEW in 2.0 Option for chests to have unique inventories per player (No loot theft!)
- NEW in 2.0 Option for chests to redstock when they receive redstone power
- NEW in 2.0 Commands are more dynamic
- NEW in 2.0 Now works with ANY block based inventory (dispensers, crafting benches, etc)
- NEW in 2.1 Option for chest to broadcast a global message when it restocks
- NEW in 2.2 Randomized loot for chests!
- NEW in 2.3 Command to restock all chests or chests with specific names and/or in specific worlds
- NEW in 2.3 Ability to set all chests in a world to restock with what is currently inside of them (This is limited by default to NOT include newly created chests!)
- Place ChestRestock.jar in your plugins folder.
- Start your server.
- Type while in game for a list of commands
- Or target a chest and type This will set up the chest with default settings (adjustable in config.yml) and will restock with the items currently in the chest.
All permissions are default: OP
- chestrestock.*: grants all permissions
- chestrestock.cmd.*: grants all command permissions
- chestrestock.cmd.<cmdname>: grants specific command permission
- chestrestock.break.*: allows breaking any chest
- chestrestock.break.<chestname>: allows breaking specific chest
- chestrestock.bypass.lootlimit.*: allows unlimited looting of any chest
- chestrestock.bypass.lootlimit.<chestname>: allows unlimited looting of specific chest
- chestrestock.cmd.*: grants all command permissions
- Type /cr help for a list of commands.
- Type /cr set while targeting a chest you have initialized with /cr create to see a list of properties you can set for it.
- Type /cr set <propertyname> to see a description of what the property does.
- Type /cr set <propertyname> <value> to set a value for a property.
- global_defaults.yml contains default chest settings for when a world does not have a specific default.
- defaults/<worldname>.yml contains default chest settings for specific worlds.
- If a default setting is missing for a world, the default in global_defaults.yml will be used.
- Loot Table Tutorial
IF YOU ARE HAVING LOOT TABLE PROBLEMS
First, go here: http://yaml-online-parser.appspot.com/
Paste your loot table file into the left-hand box. If it says you have problems in the right-hand box, this is why it doesn't work for ChestRestock.
Yaml is a very particular file format and it doesn't like when you don't enter things correctly. Read a tutorial.
Solved, it was not working as far as filling in the loot. It would create the chest but be empty once created. So we removed it and reloaded fresh and it started working. I would guess I had done something wrong as usual :)
Thanks for the plugin.
@DarthRiddle DarthRiddle You are telling people that it don't work for version 1.7.9. Bu it works for me. I use: Spigot version 1.7.9 And I don see any problems.
Any chance someone will update this to work with 1.7.9? This plugin seems sweet but does not do anything in that version.
Hi, I use this plugin for a beginners chest in survival, and I have a problem. I put a written book in there with rules and a survival diary sort of thing, but when I go into the chest there is just a written book without anything in it, written by no one. How can I prevent this?
I'm looking to use the new feature introduced in 2.3. There seems to be a way to auto-restock existing chests in a map but I am unable to find the appropriate setting in the configuration files or the in-game settings. Anyone know how to set it up?
Hello, Love the plugin. Its been awhile since I have used it though. I am not able to find any information on the new feature introduced in 2.3. I am looking to restock all items in chests on an existing world. I have checked the ingame help as well as the configuration files. Any suggestions?
The plugin seems to work great, but I have a problem where after I use /cr create on a trapped chest it no longer operates as a trapped chest (Doesn't send out a redstone signal.) If anyone could help me that would be great!
Can we restock chest upon player death, so players can only restock once in between deaths?
option in the chest by player has a bug. the player enters the name 'Richard' and takes a chest of 24 hours, if it comes with the name 'Richard' takes the bau 24 hours again without waiting time. to fix the bug ?
I have a question could do something to stop players from camping and afking at chest to loot everytime so they only restock of a player is a certain radius away from the chest. Hope you will add this cus i think its really usefull to some servers.
Hi, can you make the loot table format compatible with items from MythicDrops?
Here is an example of a MythicDrops item extracted from a ChestRestock file... http://pastie.org/8750286
Thats how they work.. u set them so they are individual so 10 players can loot the chest at the same time and all get the loot.
A player take loot from a chest and the other guy can take the loot in same the chest(same items). it doesn't disappear. only disappear when i take but other guy can take the same loot in same chest. (not over and over again) is there a fix or something?
How to use the ability to set all chests in a world to restock with what is currently inside of them
Can you setup a chest to only let people loot it once each life?
In other words, they can loot the chest, but it doesn't refill until they've died.
1.6.2 version of the plugin works fine with 1.7.2.. I messaged author few weeks ago, but plugin seems to be unactive
Will there ever be 1.7.2 version?
Hum ... I wanna use you plugin, but i have ... Some troubles. When i restack my chest, the lores of my item don't come back... Have you a solution to me ? =)
Thx ! =)
Hi I was trying to make a custom map where you find emeralds and other items to rank up in a army system. I was wondering how you configure the chests so they have a 1 emerald per chest and 1 item with that emerald in one chest and i can make them random so i can just place the chest down and it's already randomized. So I can explain this better add me on skype: osum54. thanks.
First i like to thank you for making this awesome plugin. I'm using this in my DayZ style zombie apocalypse server, as a source of loot spawns in towns, military places etc. I'm using crackshot and this plugin together to make guns and magazines spawn in chest and it works fine.
Anyways, i would like to have loot tables for industrial places, to begin able to spawn building items for players to find for their bases. I'm trying to set loot for different color of wools, woods, slabs ect. Everything that has secondary data value, does not work.
So, how do i tell the plugin in loot_tables config that i wan't to use secondary value ? I tried to see what if i put blue wool in a chest and make it refill. What would the config look like ? This is the result i see:
That i found from the config of the chest i set to refill with blue wool 35:11 I see that the "damage" stands for secondary value, so i tried that in loot tables config, but it didn't work either.
So what to do to make secondary value items spawn from loot_tables config in to the chests ? Right format ?
i also tried 35:11 35;11 3511.. None of these doesn't work