ChestMail is a plugin which allows players to set mailboxes, which they, and others, can send items to be deposited. Optional support for economy plugin is provided via Vault.
Starting with version 2.1.0 this plugin makes use of the Coding Table library. Installation instructions are available below.
- Set mailboxes
- Send mail to established mailboxes
- Remove your own mailboxes
- Optional Economy Support
- Tab completion for sending mail and removing mailboxes
- Place ChestMail.jar into your plugins folder
- Place Coding Table into plugins/lib folder (Create if it doesn't exist) This step is required for ChestMail version 2.1.0 and later.
- Logging of all items sent
- Better way to look up mailboxes (Use tab complete for now)
- Option/Permission to allow remote access to mailbox
- Notification system
If you'd like to contribute to the project, the source is available on GitHub