This plugin lets players consult a log of their protected chests. By default, every chest that a player places is considered "protected".
When performing the /chests command, a GUI will open up with all the protected chests and the info about them. If another player destroys one of the player's protected chests, additional info is displayed in the /chests GUI (it will show who destroyed their chest).
The plugin is made to track not only the manual break of a chest (by hand or with a tool) but also to track TNT explosion (it will show up the name of the player who placed and lit the TNT).
This plugin also comes with a completely configurable config.yml file (messages, chests info and formatting are completely customizable) and a few extra commands to manage it.
The GUI also supports multiple pages and there is no need for a database, the storage is handled in the local chests.yml file. (Database support will be released soon)
- /chests -> Opens up the chests GUI with all the info of the protected chests
- /chestlogger reload -> Reloads the config.yml file, without the need to reload all the server
- /chestlogger clear -> Clears the list of the player's protected and logged chests
- /chestlogger clear <player> -> Clears the list of another player's protected and logged chests
- chestlogger.chests -> Lets the player perform /chests
- chestlogger.reload -> Lets the player reload the configuration file (config.yml) with the /chestlogger reload command
- chestlogger.clear.self -> Lets the player clear his list of logged chests with the /chestlogger clear commnad
- chestlogger.clear.other -> Lets the player clear other players' lists of logged chests with the /chestlogger clear <player> command
Default config.yml file:
messages: # This prefix will show before every message sent by the ChestLogger plugin prefix: "§f[Chest§aLogger§f] " no-permission: "§cNo permission" # This is the message that will be sent when someone places a chest. Only if "send-message-on-chest-placed" is set to true chest-placed-message: "§fChestLogger will now log your chest!" cleared-own-chests: "§fSuccesfully cleared your logged chests list!" cleared-other-chests: "§fSuccesfully cleared §a%target§f's chests! " no-chests-to-clear: "§cThere are no chests to clear in the chest.yml file" no-such-player: "§a %target §cis not online!" config-reloaded: "The config has been §asuccesfully §freloaded!" chests: #This is the title of the /chests GUI inventory-title: "§a%owner§f's chests" # This is the display name of the chests inside the /chests GUI display-name: "§aProtected §fchest" #These are the settings for the data that shows under every chest when performing the /chests command (the placeholders are %x, %y, %z, %world for the four lines and %destroyer for the destroyed-by-line setting) first-line: "§aX:§f %x" second-line: "§aY:§f %y" third-line: "§aZ:§f %z" fourth-line: "§aWorld:§f %world" destroyed-by-line: "§cDestroyed by:§f %destroyer" settings: # If set to true, the player will receive the "chest-placed-message" when placing a chest send-message-on-chest-placed: true