ChestHarvester - turns chests into stationary farming equipment
- chests can collect drops within a 1-block radius on the faces or from the top
- clicking on a chest will farm the surrounding area, or in the direction the player is looking, if enabled
- supports double-chests!
- to minimize server strain, scans every 5 seconds & only allows farming every 2
- (this can be changed with "AutoCollectScanInterval" and "ManualHarvestWaitInterval" in the config)
- can be set to use a hoe to till new farmland
- can harvest sugarcane, cactus, pumpkins, melons, and netherwart; not just farmland
- can be disabled per-world
- can also collect into storage minecarts
- configurable collection range 1-3 (1 recommended)
- /chestharvester (ch) reload: reload configuration file (OP only)
- ChestHarvester.harvest for a user to be able to click on a chest for it to harvest (can be disabled)
My small farm: (and, a few moments later)
- iConomy support?
- Autoharvest, so chests run automatically?
- "special block" must be on to operate?
- make player manually set a chest for it to collect items?