This plugin is no longer being actively developed. For now, it will be maintained to support the latest Minecraft version and to fix bugs, but no new features will be added and no support will be provided.
It is advised to switch to any other similar plugin that is being actively developed.
Intuitive and powerful plugin to create graphical user interfaces using inventory menus, with icons to display information and run different actions.
- Create multiple menus of different sizes.
- Open menus with commands, signs or items.
- Many options to customize the appearance of icons.
- Run different types of actions when players click on icons.
- Options to require money, XP levels, items or a permission to click on a specific icon.
- Dynamic placeholders (including PlaceholderAPI) and customizable static placeholders.
- Economy support through Vault (optional).
- Update notification of new releases.
- Developer API to create menus and register new placeholders.
- Efficient and quality code.
Comments are enabled just for interacting with other users, you will not receive any official answers. To report bugs please check the FAQ and then, if the problem isn't solved, open a new issue on the issue tracker (on GitHub).
Why dyed leather: On our server we have six different groups for players, which all have different colours in the chat, TAB-list and nametag. They can get a free /kit every week with leather armour dyed in the colour of their name. I want to refer to these kits with a dyed leather tunic. Would make things a lot more obvious for the players.
Why enchanted items: I don't know. Just came up to my mind. Maybe other players will need it. And i thought it maybe has the same type of coding as dyed leather.
Thank you :) I will add soon item values, but why do you need enchantments or dyed leather?
Love both your plugins! I just set up a great amount of commands in the chest, but there are two things you might want to add to this great plugin.
Sorry I'm writing a tutorial :)
How this plugin works?
Yes you can configure these things
Is there a option to make a certain amount of rows? And maybe a custom command? Because people will use this in many ways, so adding a custom command would be great.