Chest Commands v2.0
UploadedNov 7, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
v2.0: the big update
DO NOT USE WITH 1.7, OR REMOVE ID 36 FROM THE SHOP! You can use the newer version v2.0.2.
- ICON-ITEM has become ID
- DESCRIPTION has become LORE
- (You can use any text editor and use find & replace)
- It's highly recommanded to regenerate the plugin's folder (make a backup or your menus!)
- There are now 5 default menus: main-menu, plugin-tutorial (quite the same), example.yml (revamped), simple-shop (new!), admin-console (new!)
- As usual, open the main menu with /menu.
Normal priority changes
- new node: REQUIRED-ITEM, require items to click.
- format is REQUIRED-ITEM: <id>,[amount],[datavalue]
- <id> is required, [amount] and [datavalue] are optional
- example (to require 10x orange wool): REQUIRED-ITEM: 35,10,1
- Added a configurable message in config.yml
- Can be combined with PRICE (both conditions will be checked before taking money/items and executing commands)
- added new type of commands -> "giveitem:" and "givemoney:"
- giveitem: can be used with an item of items.yml (read below)
- givemoney:<amount> can be used only with Vault and an economy plugin
- added file items.yml (in the main folder), is used for giving items with custom names and lores in COMMAND.
- items' format is the same as icons in menus
- you can refer to an item by using its internal name
- To give the item named "example" (do not confuse with NAME) to a player: COMMAND: 'giveitem:example'
- Added data value to menu-settings: when right clicking with items, you can now require a specific data value
- Add "data-value: <number>" below item-id.
- If you don't want to have restrictive data values, DELETE that node, do NOT just set it to 0 (as it would require data value = 0)
- New placeholders (can be used in commands like <player> and <world> , NOT in icons' names and lores)
- <online_players> = number of online players
- <max_players> = slots of the server
- Added more symbols [cross], [/], [x], [arrow_up], [arrow_down], [arrow_left], [arrow_right]
- Added /chc checkperms to check if a player has permissions to open a menu
- Updater will no longer freeze the server at startup or when downloading an update
- Huge code rewritings