Chest Commands v1.5.1
UploadedJul 11, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added command: /chc open <file> [player] - permission: chestcommands.opencommand.self & chestcommands.opencommand.others (if you specify a player name) - [player] is optional.
- Added command /chc list - permission: chestcommands.list - displays a list of correctly loaded menus.
- Better feedback on errors: now it tells you to check the console.
- Still compatible with 1.6.1, 1.5.2, 1.4.7...
It's highly recommanded to regenerate the plugin's folder. Make a backup of your menu.yml. This is because the configuration changed.
- Added multiple menus: you will find them in /plugins/ChestCommands/menu folder. You will also find a tutorial.
- Added command type -> ' open:filename.yml ' to open another menu
- Added extra check for items out of the chest: it will now cut the items that are out of the chest.
- New permission system: to open the menu with commands chestcommands.open.filename.yml (eg chestcommands.open.menu.yml)
and to open the menu with the item: chestcommands.item.filename.yml. This will not give you the permission to open the menu from another one, nor the permission to use the command.
- Per-menu settings: inside each .yml file you can set the name, the amount of rows, the item (optional) and the command (optional).
- If the plugin tells you that it can't find a menu, check the console for errors. Remember that 'name' and 'rows' are required in each menu.
- Fixed bug with opening other GUI plugins
- Added left-click-option, false by default (you can delete the menu-item-id, now it's organized differently, or you can regenerate config.yml)
- Fixed clicking with the item on air (now works)
- Added logging for commands
- separate them with ;
- put 'console:' before the command
- put 'alias:' before the command
This is an example of how to use these new features:
COMMAND: 'console:say This is an example of how to use multiple commands;tell <player> and execute them as console or as the player;alias:shortcut this is for plugins that creates new command!'
Output: console using say command, player talking to himself, and a possible shortcut created by other plugin (but probably the command would be shorter)
- Fixed config regeneration bug
- Fixed menu activating with all commands that starts with the choosen command
- Regenerate your configs, please!
- Added custom item to open the menu (in config.yml: menu-itemid: 340 by default)
- Added permission to open the menu with the item (chestcommands.item)
- Added placeholder: <player> .It will be replaced by the player's name.
- Added command logging to console.
- Added support for plugins that create commands on the go (aliases, or informational custom commands)
- Changed name, commands, and permissions!
- new permissions: chestcommands.use, chestcommands.update
- new commands: /chestcommands, /chc
- new name: Chest Commands!
- Added support for meta data: you can use the node DATA-VALUE. If not set, it will not affect the item.
- Added placeholders (you can use these everywhere):
- [*] = ★
**] = ✹
- [p] = ●
- [v] = ✔
- [+] = ♦
++] = ✦
- Fixed debug output, fixed some possible errors
- If you remove the COMMAND the menu will only close (for descriptions)
- If you remove the DESCRIPTION only the name will appear
- Better default menu (regenerate it to see it)