Chest Commands v1.4
UploadedJun 4, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed clicking with the item on air (now works)
- Added logging for commands
- separate them with ;
- put 'console:' before the command
- put 'alias:' before the command
This is an example of how to use these new features:
COMMAND: 'console:say This is an example of how to use multiple commands;tell <player> and execute them as console or as the player;alias:shortcut this is for plugins that creates new command!'
Output: console using say command, player talking to himself, and a possible shortcut created by other plugin (but probably the command would be shorter)
- Fixed config regeneration bug
- Fixed menu activating with all commands that starts with the choosen command
- Regenerate your configs, please!
- Added custom item to open the menu (in config.yml: menu-itemid: 340 by default)
- Added permission to open the menu with the item (chestcommands.item)
- Added placeholder: <player> .It will be replaced by the player's name.
- Added command logging to console.
- Added support for plugins that create commands on the go (aliases, or informational custom commands)
- Changed name, commands, and permissions!
- new permissions: chestcommands.use, chestcommands.update
- new commands: /chestcommands, /chc
- new name: Chest Commands!
- Added support for meta data: you can use the node DATA-VALUE. If not set, it will not affect the item.
- Added placeholders (you can use these everywhere):
- [*] = ★
**] = ✹
- [p] = ●
- [v] = ✔
- [+] = ♦
++] = ✦
- Fixed debug output, fixed some possible errors
- If you remove the COMMAND the menu will only close (for descriptions)
- If you remove the DESCRIPTION only the name will appear
- Better default menu (regenerate it to see it)