Chest Commands v4.0.4
UploadedApr 23, 2023
Supported Bukkit Versions
I have decided to take a step back from plugin development due to lack of time and energy. I've been a full-time developer for a few years now, and sadly I am not able to properly manage and update my plugins with the same passion I had before.
For now, I will keep updating the plugin to support the latest Minecraft version and to fix bugs, but I will not add new features and I will not provide support for using it.
For other developers: the plugin is open source with a MIT license, which has almost no restrictions. If you want, you can modify, update and republish the plugin.
I advise to switch to any other similar plugin that is being actively developed.
Version 4 major changes
The format for all configuration options is now stricter and doesn't accept old aliases or (for example ID is no longer valid and MATERIAL cannot include the durability anymore). The changes are mostly internal: a large portion of the code has been rewritten and cleanup up, and a new API for developers has been added (Read more on GitHub on the Javadoc).
Note: when upgrading from v3, the plugin will try to automatically update configuration files on the first startup (a backup in the folder "old_files" will be created).
Required Spigot version: 1.8 or higher
Upgrading from Minecraft 1.12 (or earlier) to 1.13+? Read here
Changes in 4.0.4
- * Smaller bug fixes.
Changes in 4.0.3
- + Added support for custom colors in hexadecimal format (Example: &#FF87D1), which only work in Spigot 1.16 and higher.
- * Improved error message.
Changes in 4.0.2 & 4.0.1
- * Internal changes to the API.
Changes in 4.0.0
- + New developer API: you can now create, manage and open new non-persistent menus through the API, rather than just opening the ones in the menus folder. You can also register new placeholders.
- + Improved error logging: more accurate error details and better visualization.
- + A new command "/cc errors" has been added to view the last loading errors.
- + Icon material can now be "air" (the icon's slot will be clickable but no item will be displayed).
- * Icon attributes, menu settings and actions will now only accept the exact format described on the documentation (many were changed in v3.3.0). For example, "ID" is now "MATERIAL" and cannot include the durability or the amount anymore ("DURABILITY" and "AMOUNT" have to be specified separately). On the first startup, menus will be automatically updated with the correct format.
- * The plugin now requires Bukkit/Spigot 1.8 or greater and Java 8 or greater.
- * Renamed "placeholders.yml" to "custom-placeholders.yml" and changed the format to valid YAML (rather than a text file with a .yml extension). The old file will be updated automatically.
- - The following options were removed from config.yml:
- "use-console-colors": console colors are now always enabled.
- "use-only-commands-without-args": commands will always open a menu even when used with arguments (for example both "/menu" and "/menu 123" will open the example menu).
- "multiple-commands-separator": using the attributes "ACTIONS", "ENCHANTMENTS", "REQUIRED-ITEMS" or the menu settings "open-actions" and "commands" with multiple values on a single line is no longer possible (a list is required, even for one element).
- - The following messages were removed from lang.yml, as they are only displayed to administrators: