Chest Commands v3.2.0
UploadedNov 28, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
Tested Spigot compatibility: from Spigot 1.7 to 1.15.2
( ! ) Upgrading to 1.13 from previous versions
- Material names have been changed and numerical IDs have been removed.
- Many blocks having variants based on data values (e.g. wool, clay) now have multiple separate IDs.
- You will need to manually update them. You can find a list of valid Material names here (you can't use the ones with the prefix "LEGACY_"): https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/Material.html
Changes in 3.2.0
- + Added native support for Spigot 1.13+
- + Added "NBT-DATA" node on icons for setting custom NBT tags (e.g. banner patterns)
- + Added bStats for metrics (https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/ChestCommands)
- + Added "DURABILITY" node as alias of "DATA-VALUE"
- * Updated example menu for 1.13+ and added an example with NBT-DATA
- - Removed PlayerPoints support
- - Removed MCStats for metrics
Changes in 3.1.4
- * Fixed getOnlinePlayers error