Intuitive and powerful plugin to create graphical user interfaces using inventory menus, with icons to display information and run different actions.
- Create multiple menus of different sizes.
- Open menus with commands, signs or items.
- Many options to customize the appearance of icons.
- Run different types of actions when players click on icons.
- Options to require money, XP levels, items or a permission to click on a specific icon.
- Dynamic placeholders (including PlaceholderAPI) and customizable static placeholders.
- Economy support through Vault (optional).
- Update notification of new releases.
- Developer API to create menus and register new placeholders.
- Efficient and quality code.
Comments are enabled just for interacting with other users, you will not receive any official answers. To ask for help or to report bugs please check the FAQ and then, if the problem isn't solved, open a new issue on the issue tracker (on GitHub).