UploadedDec 28, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
- CB 1.4.5-R1.0
v2.1.2 (28 Dec 2012)
- Fixed "Generated keys not requested" error sometimes seen when saving game results to the database.
- Added "-r" option to "/chess list top" command, which forces a rebuild of the view tables from the raw results table (this option generally only needed to fix problems, not generally required).
- This release is supported on CraftBukkit 1.4.5-R1.0 and all 1.4.6 releases.
- Very large styles (e.g. "huge" or "yazpanda") may suffer from slow chunk updates with the vanilla Minecraft client, leading to poor board redraw performance. It is recommended to use the Optifine mod (or the Spoutcraft client, which includes Optifine), and experiment in particular with the "Chunk Updates per Frame" and "Dynamic Updates" video settings.
- xboard protocol support should be considered experimental at this time - while the AI.yml file contains some definitions for xboard-base AI's, they are marked as disabled by default, so they won't be auto-picked as opponents. They can be explicitly invited, however, with e.g.
/chess invite gnuchess1. xboard support has been tested successfully with the gnuchess and crafty engines.
- MySQL database access is currently not multi-threaded, so be aware that a slow or unresponsive MySQL server may induce server lag. This will also be addressed in a near-future release.