UploadedDec 22, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
- CB 1.4.5-R1.0
v2.1.1 (22 Dec 2012)
- This release is supported on CraftBukkit 1.4.5-R1.0 and all 1.4.6 releases.
- Old game results (from
plugins/data/results/results.db) are now merged into the results DB (SQLite or MySQL), and
results.dbwill be renamed to
- Results database enhancement: PGN data for finished games is now logged to the results DB (SQLite or MySQL). Can be disabled with the
- Piece designer fixes: persistence is now correctly handled for boards in design mode when the server shuts down, and pieces are correctly drawn if the a new piece style is loaded during design mode.
- Very large styles (e.g. "huge" or "yazpanda") may suffer from slow chunk updates with the vanilla Minecraft client, leading to poor board redraw performance. It is recommended to use the Optifine mod (or the Spoutcraft client, which includes Optifine), and experiment in particular with the "Chunk Updates per Frame" and "Dynamic Updates" video settings.
- xboard protocol support should be considered experimental at this time - while the AI.yml file contains some definitions for xboard-base AI's, they are marked as disabled by default, so they won't be auto-picked as opponents. They can be explicitly invited, however, with e.g.
/chess invite gnuchess1. xboard support has been tested successfully with the gnuchess and crafty engines.
- MySQL database access is currently not multi-threaded, so be aware that a slow or unresponsive MySQL server may induce server lag. This will also be addressed in a near-future release.