UploadedAug 26, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R0.1
- CB 1.3.1-R2.0
v1.3.1 (26 Aug 2012)
- Flight fixes: now behaves much better in conjunction with creative mode, and when teleporting into a board from a different world. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/24-creative-fly-mode-gets-removed-by-the-chess-boards/ and http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/23-failed-fly-mode-when-teleporting-in-through-multiverse/
v1.3.0 (24 Aug 2012)
- Flight! Players can now fly when on (or sufficiently near - configurable) a chessboard, without needing to be in creative mode. Players get a message when they are close enough to a board to fly, and when they move too far away. See Getting Around the Board.
- FIX: fixed ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException thrown when a player not in a game clicks a Promotion control panel button. Player now gets a message stating they're not in the game.
- FIX: now more tolerant about duration string format (e.g. for config settings such as "auto_delete.finished") - strings such as "30sec" (with no space between number and unit) are now accepted where previously an exception was logged.
- Added option to "/chess list top" to exclude AI players from list: e.g. "/chess list top 10 ladder -ai" shows the top 10 human players on the ladder.
- Added new Simplified Chinese translation ("/chess set locale zh_cn")
- Brought German (de_de) translation up to date.
- When in creative mode (either in a creative world, or a regular world with gamemode set to 1), ChessCraft will notify you about flight enabling when you get close to a chess board, and flight disabling when you get far away. However, this doesn't really apply to creative mode, where flight is always possible, so the message is misleading (flight will continue to work correctly). The next ChessCraft release will not send these notifications to players who are in creative mode.