UploadedAug 9, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
v1.2.1 (9 Aug 2012)
- Fixed ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException sometimes seen when repainting the control panel stake button - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/18-v1-20-log-error-bukkit-1-3-1/
- Stake payout now correctly handled when a player forfeits a game (either by going offline too long or being too slow in a game with a time control) - was wrongly being treated as a draw.
v1.2.0 (8 Aug 2012)
- Built for CB 1.3.1-R1.0. This release will NOT work with CB 1.2.5 or earlier.
- Russian language (
/chess set locale ru_ru) now works without the need to modify craftbukkit.jar (technically this is a CraftBukkit fix, not a ChessCraft fix, but worth mentioning!)
- Added the ability to define a default time control on a per-board basis (which overrides the global time_control.default config setting). Also added the ability to lock the time control on a per-board basis. You can now have boards which enforce a particular time control. See default_tc and lock_tc settings in Board Styles.
- Similar to time controls, it is now possible to lock the board's stake on a per-board basis (defining a default per-board stake has worked since 1.1). See lock_stake setting in Board Styles.
- Board and game loading is now handled more intelligently if the board's world isn't available at server startup (e.g. multi-world plugin active). Boards will be deferred and loaded if/when the world is loaded (and the board's game, if any, will also be loaded then).
- Fixed Economy-related NPE sometimes seen on server startup - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/16-error-on-startup-with-boseconomy/
- Fixed NPE and improved usage message for /chess archive (PGN file saving) command.