UploadedAug 8, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
v1.2.0 (8 Aug 2012)
- Built for CB 1.3.1-R1.0. This release will NOT work with CB 1.2.5 or earlier.
- Added the ability to define a default time control on a per-board basis (which overrides the global time_control.default config setting). Also added the ability to lock the time control on a per-board basis. You can now have boards which enforce a particular time control. See default_tc and lock_tc settings in Board Styles.
- Similar to time controls, it is now possible to lock the board's stake on a per-board basis (defining a default per-board stake has worked since 1.1). See lock_stake setting in Board Styles.
- Board and game loading is now handled more intelligently if the board's world isn't available at server startup (e.g. multi-world plugin active). Boards will be deferred and loaded if/when the world is loaded (and the board's game, if any, will also be loaded then).
- Fixed Economy-related NPE sometimes seen on server startup - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/16-error-on-startup-with-boseconomy/
- Fixed NPE and improved usage message for /chess archive (PGN file saving) command.
- Russian language users: an unmodified CraftBukkit-1.3.1 isn't able to display Cyrillic characters. However if you replace font.txt in craftbukkit.jar as described in https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-507, you will be able to see the Cyrillic text. Note that only craftbukkit.jar needs to be modified, not minecraft.jar as the ticket suggests. Hopefully later versions of CraftBukkit won't need this workaround.