UploadedJun 16, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R4.0
- Fixed bug where a game's stake would sometimes be set to -1.0 when the game started. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/14-error-with-stakes/
- Added new control panel button "Time Control" (bottom row of the control panel, under the central to-move indicator) making it easy to scroll through available time controls for a game. See also the new "timecontrols.yml" config file which contains the predefined time controls, and http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/pages/time-controls/ for more info.
- Added new board attribute "default_stake", which can be used to set default stakes on a per-board basis. Default is -1 which means to use the global config item "stake.default". Use "/chess board set default_stake <amount>" while on a board to change this. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/11-add-per-board-default-stakes/
- Added new config item "stake.max" to place a limit on the maximum stake allowed. Intended to limit the profits that a strong chess player can make against the AI. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/12-is-there-a-way-to-set-a-max-stake-amount-thin/
- Piece designer: fixed NPE problem when certain materials (particularly STONE_BRICK) were used. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/chesscraft/tickets/13-error-in-designer/
- Added anonymous metrics reporting via mcstats.org. Absolutely no personal data is sent; only information on how the plugin is being used. See http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/plugin-metrics-mcstats-r5.77352 for more information, including how to disable it if you really want to (but I would prefer that you didn't!)
- Removed AI definitions for ai09/10/11/12 for now (MiniMax
++engine) - this engine has a difficult-to-find bug which causes the AI to fail unexpectedly with an IllegalArgumentException (Comparison method violates its general contract!)
- An unmodified CraftBukkit-1.2.5 isn't able to display Cyrillic characters. However if you replace font.txt in craftbukkit.jar as described in https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-507, you will be able to see the Cyrillic text. Note that only craftbukkit.jar needs to be modified, not minecraft.jar as the ticket suggests. Hopefully later versions of CraftBukkit won't need this workaround.