UploadedApr 23, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R2.0
- CB 1.2.5-R1.2
- CB 1.2.5-R1.0
v1.0.3 (23 Apr 2012)
- This release is really only of interest to Russian and German language speakers, but there's no problem with everyone else upgrading to it.
- Added Russian translation (
/chess set locale ru_ru). But see the Caveat regarding Cyrillic character display below.
- Minor fix to German (de_de) translation - added one missing message.
- Message loading code has been simplified somewhat. Attempting to set an invalid locale will now give a user-visible error "Unknown locale ..." and leave the locale setting unchanged. Previously the locale was changed, but the default locale was used and a warning message was logged to server.log.
- An unmodified CraftBukkit-1.2.5-R1.0 isn't able to display Cyrillic characters. However if you replace font.txt in craftbukkit.jar as described in https://bukkit.atlassian.net/browse/BUKKIT-507, you will be able to see the Cyrillic text. Note that only craftbukkit.jar needs to be modified, not minecraft.jar as the ticket suggests. Hopefully later versions of CraftBukkit won't need this workaround.