Notice! I am currently very busy with both work and school. Please refrain from feature requests and only post bug reports, as I am unable to do extra work at this time.
ChatSuite provides an advanced Chat Management interface for servers, with channel and multi-world support. IRC support is planned for the future. A comprehensive command structure is provided, which you can access by typing /chatsuite ? or /cs help.
Table of Contents
- Github Wiki
- Default config.yml - Examination - Layout
- Jenkins 5.1. Use of the plugin builds from Jenkins is unofficial, unsupported and unapproved by BukkitDev Staff!
- Channels, and permissions support for the creation thereof. (Node: chatsuite.create)
- A powerful localization file, to control the messages that users receive when requesting help. (chatsuite.help)
- Whispering and AFK systems (chatsuite.whisper and chatsuite.afk)
- ... and more!
I am currently working on documentation, which can be found at my github wiki.
The following is a very brief overview of the commands available via this plugin, many of which can be changed.
note: CommandBook's CraftScripts registers the command /cs, which will supercede this plugin's /cs (which is only an alias).
note 2: ChatSuite v2.0 (currently in progress) will have a completely redesigned command system. /cs will be used minimally, in favor of more relevant command names (/join, /part, etc) for the plugin.
- /chat ? (chatsuite.help)
- /chat [page] - Show paged help. The command pages have additional information.
- /chat afk ? - Will show command usage and syntax for the afk command. (chatsuite.afk)
- * /chat afk "[message here]"
- /chat whisper ? - Will show command usage and syntax for whispers. (chatsuite.whisper)
- * /w [player] "[message here]"
- /chat nick [nick] / /chat nick [player] [nick] (chatsuite.nick)
- * /nick - Reset your nickname.
- * /nick [new nick] - Change your nickname.
- * /nick [player] [new nick] - Change another player's nickname. (requires chatsuite.nick.other)
- * /nick [player] --reset - Resets the specified player's nickname. (requires chatsuite.nick.other)
- /chat target [target] (chatsuite.target)
- * /target c:[channel] - Sets your target to the specified channel. Can also be used without the c: prefix.
- * /target p:[player] - Sets your target to the specified player. Similar to whispering. Can be used without the p: prefix.
- /chat 4 / /chat 5 - Will show command usage and syntax for channel-based commands. (various)
- * /create [channel] (chatsuite.channel.create) (/ch create [channel] [type])
- * /join [channel] (chatsuite.channel.join) (/ch join [channel])
- * /part [channel] (chatsuite.channel.leave) (/ch part [channel])
- * /invite [player] [channel] (chatsuite.channel.invite) (/ch invite [player] [channel])
- * /msg [channel] "[message here]" (chatsuite.channel.message) (/ch msg [channel] "[message here]")
- * /ch list [-all] (chatsuite.channel.list / chatsuite.channel.list.all)
- * /ch set ? / /ch set [channel] option [value] (chatsuite.channel.set)
- * * basic options
- * * /ch set [channel] color [color]
- * * /ch set [channel] permanent [boolean]
- * * /ch set [channel] owner [player]
- * * /ch set [channel] public [boolean]
- * * irc options
- * * /ch set [channel] network [irc network]
- * * /ch set [channel] channel [irc channel]
- * * /ch set [channel] enabled [boolean]
- * * /ch set [channel] key [irc channel password]
- /cs reload - Will reload ChatSuite. (chatsuite.reload)
- /cs debug - Will toggle debug mode in the server log (chatsuite.debug)
- /cs version - Will print ChatSuite's current version and build number. (chatsuite.version)