UploadedAug 31, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1060
Version 1.0.3 b26
- Added faction coloring
- Fixed default channel settings
- Minor code cleanup
Version 1.0.3 b24
- Added Heroes support; plugin now parses a player's hero class in chat with the variable %h
Version 1.0.3 b23
- Cleaned up a bunch of code
- Changed plugin.yml's command from /cs to /chatsuite, and cleaned up the aliases
- Consolidated commands into a recognizable and uniform layout
Version 1.0.3 b22
- Added /cs debug, /cs reload, /cs locale, and /cs version, each with corresponding chatsuite.[command] permission nodes.
- Plugin now registers group names to chatsuite.groups.[groupname], where each groupname corresponds to its name in config.yml
- Fixed default permissions
- Added Factions support, via the variable %f in the configuration file.
- beta release
- Fixed deprecated Multiverse method getMVWorlds()
- Minor bug fixes, command implementation
- Initial github commit
- alpha release
It seems there may be a plugin that is disabling chat events altogether (and routing them through its own chat handler), and as such may cause issues with this plugin.
I am unable (at this time) to determine which plugin this may be.