The plugin ChasingArrows will implement intelligent Arrows on your Minecraft server. You can mark Mobs and Players as targets and they will chase these Entity's until they've reached their Target. Its a bit like a "surface-to-air missile" that you can launch on targets by shooting an arrow with the specified bow. You can get this bow by typing "/bow". You need to have the permission "ChasingArrows.use" to get the Bow.
Commands and Permissions
- /bow - Gives you the bow to shoot ChasingArrows
- ChasingArrows.use - Permission to use /bow
Installing and using the Plugin
- Just drop the downloaded .jar file in your plugins folder and type /reload
- Type /bow and you will get the Bow Item in your Inventory
- You have to mark an Animal(Mob) or a Player first by left clicking in the Direction of the Target
- Now you can finally shoot chasing arrows until the Target is Dead or disappeared
I hope you enjoy my new Plugin :) when you have questions or bugs you can post them in the comments.