About Chairs Reloaded
This plugin allows players to sit in chairs (steps).
- Drop the Chairs jar file in your plugins directory.
- Setup permissions accordingly.
To sit down on a chair, you simply have to right click on the stairs-block.
- If you have set the "distance"-option to a value higher than 0, you have to be close enough to the chair to be able to sit down.
- If you have the "sign-check"-option enabled, there have to be signs at the end of the chair/row of chairs to be able to sit down.
- If you have set the "max-chair-width"-option to a value higher than 0, the chair/row of chairs must not be longer than this value.
- To stand up from a chair press sneak.
Commands & Permissions
- /chairs reload - Reload the Chairs configuration file.
- Sit down on chairs.
- If the health sitting effects are enabled then players with this permission node are healed while siting.