Do you have a server that has a city theme? Want to add more realism by being able to drive a car on any surface? Then this is the perfect plugin for your server!
Add a whole new level of role-play into your server, by creating streets, drive-through buildings, car shops, fuel stations, anything you can think of!
With the ability to upgrade your car, you can perform street races and stunts that everybody will enjoy!
- Drive Minecarts anywhere on land!
- Upgrade your car's speed
- Fuel management system
- Car ownership system
- Drive up and down roads
- Perfect for any role-play / city server!
- Economy and permission support
- Install and play - No configuration needed
- Automatic update checker
- Carz.* - All permissions listed
- Carz.Admin - Perform admin commands
- Carz.Purchase - Ability to purchase your own Car
- Carz.Place - Ability to place a car
- Carz.Upgrade - Ability to upgrade your Car
- Carz.CreateSign - Create Carz signs
- /carz purchase - Purchase your own vehicle
- /carz fuel - Display your current fuel level
- /carz refuel - Refill your fuel
- /carz upgrade - Apply a speed upgrade to your car
- /carz stash - Move your car back into your inventory
- /carz addCB - Add a ClimbBlock to the list
- /carz reload - Reload the configuration
- /carz cmds - Display the commands menu
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'Other.UpdateCheck' to false in the config.yml file.
Cars will act strange with an anti-cheat when it comes to using rails and climb blocks. To fix this, edit your config:
I'm trying to create better documented pages for the plugin, but dev.bukkit is shit and won't let me create my own pages (or change the logo of the project).