Canary is a highly configurable anti-griefing tool. It will send alerts to staff members if it believes a player is griefing, will alert staff members if players break or place certain blocks, will prevent players from breaking and placing certain blocks and more.
- Alert online staff members when canary believes a player is griefing a building.
- Alert online staff members and log when a player breaks or places certain blocks.
- Prevent players from placing and breaking certain blocks.
- Prevent explosions from happening above certain heights.
- Disable fire destruction and spreading.
- Enabled fire destruction and spreading for certain blocks.
- Prevent certain mobs from griefing.
- Alert online staff members if a player places a sign and tell them what it is.
- Replace swear words with less naughty words.
- Highly configurable, most features can be enabled and disabled and the alert messages are completely configurable.
- /togglealerts - Toggle receiving alerts
- canary.* - All canary permissions
- canary.alert - Receive alerts
- canary.bypass - Bypass alerts being sent about you
- canary.togglealerts - Access to the /togglealerts command
- canary.canary - Access to the /canary command
- canary.canary.* - All /canary commands
- canary.canary.version - Access to the /canary version command
- canary.canary.reload - Access to the /canary reload command
- Fixed the swear filter not filtering multiple words.
- Added /canary command.
- Configuration can now be reloaded through a command.
- Swear words on signs are now replaced.
- Added a null check to prevent an error from burning blocks.
- Added swear word replacements.
- Added %BLOCKID% key to messages.
- Fixed some messages.
Canary in action
MCStats powered by Hidendra
Have an idea for a feature? Post it in the comments below and I'll see what I can do :)