Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- Passwords are sent in a hash rather than plain text by default. Warning prompt if it will be in plaintext
- Allow commands to be sent to the server and executed.
- Passwords are now stored in a hashed form in the config files
- Spelling fixes to messages produced via the plugin
- Removed the !modify all command
- Added support for admins to change their own password. Permission needs to be supplied and calladmin username must match ingame username
- Change how the plugin reloads should fix issues with a rare exception thrown by the plugin
- Changed the update to check for updates VIA the Curse API
- Remote Tool Specific Changes
- Correct getting usernames of players
- Change private messaging field to dropdown box listing all players.
- Updates to the PM system
- Commas cannot be used in a username or on the end of a password. They can however be used in a password.
- Can cause a crash if the new GUI tool attempts to connect to an older server.