Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added Support to call an admin by name /call [name] <message> - Sends message to only that admins GUI
- Added support for the GUI tool to message a player directly rather than broadcasts
- Added internal versioning system stops incompatible GUIs connecting to plugin
- Corrected a large portion of messages so they follow the same standard
- Updated Metrics Version to R7
- Updated to Bukkit to 1.5.2-R1.0
- Added custom metrics Graph - Showing number of remote monitors connected
- Corrected issue where a message could have the last word cut off
- Add !list command lists all admins online
- Added !auth list command to list all users in the config
- Log the username of a GUI tool to server log as it connects
- Added the option to enable the displaying of the username of the admin from a broadcast.
- GUI Tool Specific Changes
- Added option to update player field when a private call is received
- Changed how the config file is accessed
- Added error check to messages to server to ensure they are sent with no error
- Commas cannot be used in a username or on the end of a password. They can however be used in a password.
- Can cause a crash if the new GUI tool attempts to connect to an older server.
- In rare situations the plugin will not throw an error if the configured port is already in use.