As BukkitDev staff have left the team I am no longer updating the plugin on here, Please visit the discussion on Spigot, I will move all updates and information over soon - If plugin releases start to get accepted I will think about moving over downloads back to bukkit - As for other plugins you can view my uploads here
Allows you to create signs which can be used to buy or rent WorldGuard regions. The plugin works with all Vault supported economy systems as it requires Vault for economy support.
Please create a ticket for problems else they get lost in the comments.
Plugin work and update
I have pushed build 1.1.7 out (Pending to be released) to squat bugs and fix anything that appears, The plugin has been tested on a spigot / bukkit 1.7.8 build and is working successful with no errors. Please report anything you get into the comments so we can go through and fix these problems together :)
PS: Try and use pastebin when pasting a error
A UUID safe build will be released soon along with bug fixes when some are found.
- Put BuyRegion.jar in your plugins directory.
- Do a /reload to reload your plugins.
- Configure your permissions if needed.
- buyregion.create - allows the creation of [BuyRegion] and [RentRegion] signs.
- buyregion.admin - allows usage of admin commands.
- buyregion.exempt - allows player to bypass BuyRegionMax
- buyregion.buy - allows player to buy a region (if config requires)
- buyregion.rent - allows player to rent a region (if config requires)
(note: OPs have all nodes)
Create a BuyRegion Sign
- : [BuyRegion]
- : <regionname>
- : <price>
- : unused/any
The previous would make a sign that would sell region 'epic_store' for '200' of your economy currency.
Create a RentRegion Sign
- : [RentRegion]
- : <regionname>
- : <price>
- : <timespan>
- 7 days
The previous would make a sign that would rent region 'epic_store' for '200' of your economy currency for 7 days. Once rented properties expire, the region is automatically put back up for rent. If the renter has auto-renew turned on, the property will be renewed to them if they have the available money. See notes for information about sign replacement.
Buy a Region
- The player must enter buy mode by typing /buyregion
- The player must right-click a BuyRegion sign.
(note: if the player right-clicks a BuyRegion sign while not in buy mode, they will be prompted to enter buy mode.)
(note: if RequireBuyMode is set to false the player will not be required to enter buy mode before buying or renting a region.)
Rent a Region
- Same as buying a region, see above.
- /buyregion - toggles buy mode
- /buyregion renew <region> - renews rental on <region>
- /buyregion autorenew - shows current autorenew status
- /buyregion autorenew <true/false> - sets auto-renew for all of the player's rentals
- /buyregion help - shows help screen
- /buyregion buycheck <player> - checks total bought regions for <player>
- /buyregion rentcheck <player> - checks total rented regions for <player>
- /buyregion buyset <player> <amount> - sets total bought regions for <player>
- /buyregion rentset <player> <amount> - sets total rented regions for <player>
- /buyregion buymax - displays current BuyRegionMax
- /buyregion buymax <amount> - sets BuyRegionMax
- /buyregion rentmax - displays current RentRegionMax
- /buyregion rentmax <amount> - sets RentRegionMax
- /buyregion buymode - shows the current RequireBuyMode setting
- /buyregion buymode <true/false> - sets RequireBuyMode
- /buyregion buyperms - shows the current RequireBuyPerms setting
- /buyregion buyperms <true/false> - sets RequireBuyPerms
- /buyregion rentperms - shows the current RequireRentPerms setting
- /buyregion rentperms <true/false> - sets RequireRentPerms
- /buyregion evict <region> - performs an eviction on <region>
- /buyregion help - shows all commands
(note: Setting BuyRegionMax or RentRegionMax to 0 makes it unlimited)
- 1 day
- 15 secs
- 20 mins
- 5 h
Accepted Time Values
- Seconds: s, sec, secs, second, seconds
- Minutes: m, min, mins, minute, minutes
- Hours: h, hour, hours
- Days: d, day, days
- BuyRegionMax - max regions a player can buy with BuyRegion
- RentRegionMax - max regions a player can rent with BuyRegion
- CheckExpirationsInMins - how often to check for expired rented regions IN MINUTES
- RequireBuyMode - is buy mode required to be on to use buy/rent signs? Recommended: true
- RequireBuyPerms - require the player to have buyregion.buy to buy a region
- RequireRentPerms - require the player to have buyregion.rent to rent a region
- DateFormat - Sets the date format - Accepted Values: Default, US, EU
- Default - year/month/day
- US - month/day/year
- EU - day/month/year
- All messages that are sent to a player can be changed by editing your config.yml in the 'Messages' section.
- Between the name of the field and the contents you should be able to figure out which is which.
- Sentences that seem to just end will probably have the value placed there.. consider this when making changes.
- No admin messages can be changed... would be a lot of work on my end for nothing.
- Auto-renew is defaulted to OFF for all players. They will only need to turn it on once, however.
- Only use 1 [RentRegion] sign per rentable region. For performance reasons it does not properly support multiple signs per region. It will let you create them, but it will probably lead to strange behavior. This applies to [BuyRegion] signs also.
- I would recommend trying to avoid original RentRegion signs being destroyed.. the replacement of them is still a little sketchy for positioning. I do plan to look at this but was trying to get a release out with the renting for all the people currently dead in the water from that other plugin going inactive.
- The CheckExpirationsInMins config setting can accept decimals.. so 0.05 = 3 seconds for instance. Although I wouldn't recommend going less than 0.5 for that setting. With a lot of rented regions it could be a taxing operation. Best left to 5+ minutes for average servers that rent things for days, and not minutes or seconds.
- I didn't bother making the signs indestructible as the idea is to place it inside the already defined protected region.. which would typically make it unbreakable anyways. Furthermore, for performance reasons I'm trying very hard to avoid hooking the block break event.
Add a AutoRegen.. Whene the region rent expires , the region regen
Fantastic plugin. Appears to be working fine on my 1.7.10 Thermos server, which is something to celebrate about. Thanks!
I need version to 1.10.2, please!!!
It would be good to see an update for 1.10 before this completely dies if it hasn't already.
I mean that if there has been no update since 1.7.4 (2014) it is 2 years old and only a matter of time before it no longer works.
Anyone do one similar that is up to date?
I use this for rent zones and still works in my 1.10 server. So practical an simple, thanks.
Great plugin I am using this for a player shop map we have made on our server, we are using the buy option oppose to the rent option.
Please note - this is working great but I want a little more.. if its not too much trouble <3
I have a request, can it allow for a claim to expire with a toggle able amount of time set, sorta like the rent, but for uuid if they don't log in after 30-45 days it'll auto release the claim and put it back for sale on the sign posted. Thanks!
The idea of being able to buy without it having upkeep like rent is a great idea but it still needs to expire.....
Hi ! Please add Russian translation:
BuyRegionMax: 3 CheckExpirationsInMins: 5 RequireBuyMode: true RentRegionMax: 3 RequireBuyPerms: true RequireRentPerms: true
Use BungeeCord for different gamemodes it is much more reliable than using one server for all different types of servers :P
Yo? I am using MultiWorldMoney and my server has multiple gamemodes and cells are part of the Prison but if a player is in Factions it uses Factions money instead of Prison money when auto renew is on. Is there a fix for this or an add on? if it could be added in the next update i would love this even more!!!
Yo? How do players build Priority is on 3 Build is allow Chest-Access is allow I am also a dev but since theres no source code I can't identify the problem when players rent a region they can't build in it even though they get added to it as a member?
Hello! For some reason some of my plots are accessible to players who don't own the shop and other areas are not accessible to the players who don't own it. By accessible i mean that people who don't own the shop can open the chests inside it for select shops. While other shops work perfectly fine.
I cant see anywhere how u can add a person to the plot?
anyone got this info or is it something there could be added????
""As BukkitDev staff have left the team I am no longer updating the plugin on here, Please visit the discussion on Spigot, I will move all updates and information over soon - If plugin releases start to get accepted I will think about moving over downloads back to bukkit - As for other plugins you can view my uploads here""
Update for 1.8
Will this plugin be ported to Sponge?
Hi! love the plugin, and just wondering, in the next update is it possible to maybe have, after a region was rented then expired, it returned to its original state before being rented. Just some trouble with people trashing hotel rooms and leaving it that was after their rent expired. I dont know if that would be to complicated.
One other thing, maybe some configurable warning messages before your rent expires?
I will add an option in the config when I recode the plugin
Can you do some i can change the prefix "BuyRegion" maybe to "Region"
Thanks for the useful plugin
How does the owner of the region sell the plot to another player and get the cash credited back to them?
As BukkitDev staff have left the team delaying the time developers can release plugins I am no longer updating the plugin on here, Please visit the discussion on Spigot, I will move all updates and information over soon - If plugin releases start to get accepted I will think about moving over downloads back to bukkit - As for other plugins you can view my uploads here