- Version 1.9 -
- # Main Page
- Commands & Permissions Page
- Variables & Color Codes Page
- Config File Page
- White-List Config File Page
- Alias Config File Page
- Source code
- Execute one or multiple commands after a button has been pressed.
- Execute normal commands.
- Execute console commands,using the console command sender.
- Execute redstone triggered commands.
- Execute alias commands, which lets you specify multiple normal or console commands to be ran.
- Command white-list. White-list all or only selected commands. Not for normal button commands.
- Variables. Get inserted before the command gets ran.
- A few somewhat useful commands.
Buttons in relevant positions to command-signs will execute the commands on the signs.
Long version (kind of important): Documentation
This plugin doesn't hook into NMS or CraftBukkit, only the Bukkit API, so it should work on most upcoming Bukkit versions. If there's no big red line somewhere in this description saying it's broken, it isn't yet.
Q: Why don't redstone commands work?
A: You or your server is doing it wrong. These three ways work as long as you haven't touched any weird settings and don't use any weird plugins: Three ways of setting up redstone command signs
Q: Why don't something else work?
A: Please check the Known caveats on the latest file (files).