UploadedSep 17, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1060
- Beta 1.7.3
- Damage the player if the player enters a wrong pincode.
- Implemented /digilock [pincode]|[lock pincode]|[owner playername]|[closetimer seconds]|[remove]
- Doubledoors disabled, because they dont work yet.
- Fix permissions on the DigiLock
- Fix'ed another MySQL bug. (Create table bug)
- OBS Owner and CoOwner fields works but they has no effect yet! Will come in next release.
- Doors locked with the DigiLock, cant be unlocked with redstone.
- Doors can now be locked with the DigiLock
- Fixed some more MYSQL bugs
- Added an event for Redstone so it cant open doors when the door is locked.
- Fix a bug in the MYSQL code.
- Implemented a new group for buckets, so you can disable stacking of bucket. Check Permissions and Config.yml
- Disable DisplaySortArchievement in config.yml
- You can create and remove a DigiLock on door. BUG: you cant unlock it yet.
- Test if SortInventory is installed. SortInventory and BukkitInventoryTools conflicts.
- Fixed integration to SpoutBackpack.
- Added a "Remove" button to remove a DigiLock.
- Lock and unlock inventories with a digital lock. (DigiLock).
- SQLite / MySQL support. I don't support flatfiles.
- Admins can configure which items can be stacked in 5 groups: Weapons, Food, Armor, Tools, Vehicles.
- Sort on Doublechests works now. I found some new features in Spout, which made it possible to use same stack and sort method, as I used one the player inventory, singlechest and SpoutBackpack Inventory.
- Minor fix. I have just removed some "spam" messages in the console, which i made while I was trying to make Button to work and integration to MyWolf.
- Permissions in plygin.yml is changed so
- Cleaned up the Permissions Class.
- Integration to MyWolf has begun.