The task manager allows you to schedule actions. These actions vary from running a program to sending commands to the server, from creating a backup to restart the server. There are a lot of triggers to start these actions. Time based, based on server start/stop/..., player join/leave... The task manager also provides the possibility to replace a word (e.g. %players%) with a value, in the example this would be a list of the online players.
- server start - Run this task when the server started
- server starting - Run this task before the server starts
- server stop - Run this task when the server stopped
- server stopping - Run this task before the server stops
- elapsed time - Run this task each time the given amount of time has passed, only when server is running. Parameters: the time in hh:mm:ss format.
- current time - Run this task when the computer time equals this time. Parameters: the time in hh:mm:ss format.
- player join - Run this task when a player joins. Optional parameter: The player name(s) to run this task at. If a player joins, and it name isn't in this list, the task won't be executed. Leave empty to run on all player joins.
- player leave - Run this task when a player leaves. Optional parameter: The player name(s) to run this task at. If a player leaves, and it name isn't in this list, the task won't be executed. Leave empty to run on all player leaves.
- server empty - Run this task when the last online player disconnects.
- heartbeat fail - Run this task when the server doesn't respond any longer. Parameter: the time between each heartbeat, in hh:mm:ss. Minimum tim is 15 seconds. The server has 10 seconds to respond to this, else the action will be executed.
- task finished - Run this task when another task has finished. Optional parameter: the timeout in hh:mm:ss format. To execute 10s after task test, enter test/00:00:10
- execute - Execute a program. Parameters: the file name to execute. Add parameters in this format: "[filename] -/-/- [parameters]" (without the /, so just 3 times - )
- shellexecute - Run a CMD command. Parameters: The command to run.
- command - Send a command to the server. Parameters: the command to send
- stop server - Stop the server
- start server - Start the server
- restart server - Restart the server, by stopping and restarting it
- restart server brute - Restart the server, without waiting for it to stop. Process will be killed, and a new server will be started. Use with caution, data loss possible. Can be used to restart a crashed server
- backup - Run a backup. Parameters: the name of the backup schedule (see backups tab)
- synchronize list - synchronize the GUI player list with the server player list, in case of incorrect lists.
These variables are accessible for all triggers.
- %server-cpu% - The server CPU usage in %
- %gui-cpu% - The GUI CPU usage in %
- %total-cpu% - The total CPU usage in %
- %server-ram% - The server RAM usage in %
- %gui-ram% - The GUI RAM usage in %
- %total-ram% - The total RAM usage in %
- %gui-dir% - The path to the folder that contains the GUI.
- %gui-ver% - The GUI version
- %time-long% - The current time in long format
- %time-short% - The current time in short format
- %date-long% - The current date in long format
- %date-short% - The current date in short format
- %server-running% - If the server is running, "true" or "false"
- %players% - A list of all online players, split by ","
- %playercount% - The count of online players
- %lastplayer% - The name of the player that joined as last.
These variables are available for the "player join" trigger.
- %join-name% - The name of the player that joined.
- %join-ip% - The IP of the player that joined.
- %join-op% - If this player is OP.
- %join-whitelist% - If this player is whitelisted.
- %join-time% - The time this player joined.
- %join-world% - The world where this player joined.
- %join-coord% - The coördinates where this player joined.
These variables are available for the "player leave" trigger.
- %leave-name% - The name of the player that left
- %leave-reason% - The reason why this player left