UploadedMay 18, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Works with Craftbukkit and Spigot 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x and probably lower.
Updated for MC 1.9, thanks for the Help!
Updated the Plugin support
Changes since v1.3.1:
NEW: Support for CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.9.x
- Huge thanks to @Sataniel and @ProgrammerDan!
- Custom distilling process that imitates the old process in the brewing stand using glowstone dust
- Potions were changed in 1.9 so the Color of Brews may look different
- Potioneffects are now completely hidden from the Brew lore in 1.9, as they would otherwise show confusing effects
- Finally here after a long time
NEW: Support for WorldGuard 6.1, LWC 4.5.0, GriefPrevention 14.6, LogBlock 1.94/1.10
NEW: Using Vault to find Items in recipes
- Optional dependency
- This makes creating recipes a lot easier
- Instead of id and data values ingredients can be added by their name
- for example "green dye" or "stained glass pane green"
NEW: Automatically allow ingredients of recipes into the cauldron
- Allow even if not in cooked list
- Those potions will have generic cooked names
FIXED: Cauldron duplication Bug
STILL: Keeping support for CraftBukkit/Spigot 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x and probably older
For all Changes see the Changelog