UploadedApr 8, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
Works with Craftbukkit, Spigot and Paper 1.15, 1.14.x, 1.13.x, 1.12.x, 1.11.x, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x
Added a craftable Brew Sealing Table, which allows your brews (that have been brewed similarly) to be sold in shops using most shop plugins.
Also Data like Barrels and Cauldrons are now loaded in the background, greatly improving load times at start and when loading worlds.
Player Drunkeness can now be synced between servers and the error in the log about MMOItems has been resolved.
Your config will update automatically with new options.
brewery.cmd.seal - Open the Brew Sealer by command
brewery.openbarrel.mc - given to everyone by default - Allow opening of Minecraft Barrels
- NEW: Brew Sealing Table
- Seal your Brews to make similar Brews exactly equal
- For better support in shop plugins
- Allows your sealed Brews to be sold and used in most shop plugins
- Crafted with 2 Bottles over 4 Planks
- NEW: Background loading for World-Data
- Extreme improvement in load times at server start and when loading worlds
- World-Data is split into a separate file: data.yml -> worlddata.yml
- Loaded data always merged in main thread & mutual exclusion of loading/saving
- NEW: Sync Player Drunkeness Data across multiple Servers with MySQL
- FIX: Error in Log with newer Version of MMOItems
- FIX: Cauldron now starts properly at minute 0 and as intended takes longer until usable brews come out
- FIX: Permission brewery.openbarrel.mc for the Minecraft Barrel
For all changes see the Changelog on Github