UploadedDec 13, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
Works with Craftbukkit, Spigot and Paper 1.15, 1.14.x, 1.13.x, 1.12.x, 1.11.x, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x
BIG update for Brewery with lots of Additions and Improvements.
Brewery is still the same Brewery, but for recipes and under the hood, there have been great changes.
For more Informations, see below.
Your config will update automatically with new options.
Your Recipes will stay the same, so check out the new added default recipes here: configs
Changes in 2.0
- BIG: New Recipe Options with Custom Items
- Define Custom Items in the config for recipes, using Name, Lore, Plugin and/or Material
- Changed how Cauldron Base Potions work, now defined as Cauldron-Recipes
- Add Custom Lore, drink-commands, drink-messages to Brews
- New Default Recipes
- BIG: New Brew Save System
- Save Brew data on the Item itself for more reliability
- allows items to be copied and modified!
- Much more robust, reliable and better performance
- Uses NBT or a custom Lore Save System for older Minecraft Versions
- BIG: Revamped Lore System
- Stars in the brew lore showing the quality of the brew
- Show alcohol content when dropping any brew into the Distiller
- Configurable in Config
- Better order in lore and allow for modification by admin or other plugins
- BIG: Performance Improvements
- Redesigned some data structures
- Retrieving Barrels by BoundingBox
- Distilling process improved
- Lots of under the hood changes and improvements
- BIG: Full Developer API with Events
- Allow Plugins to add new Recipes
- Access to most parts of Brewery and the brewing process
- Added JavaDocs and simple api methods
- FIX: Some issues with Hoppers in the brewing process
- FIX: Make reloading config way more robust
- FIX: Brew Create by Command with space in recipe name
- NEW: Language File Updater
- STILL: Support for older Minecraft versions, tested down to 1.8
Changes in 2.0.1
- FIX: Error in converting Barrels from old version
For all changes see the Changelog on Github