UploadedAug 19, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
Works with Craftbukkit and Spigot 1.14.x, 1.13.x, 1.12.x, 1.11.x, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x, 1.6.x and probably lower.
Adds some more features for 1.14, like brewing in the new minecraft barrels, campfire under the cauldron, sounds, rgb brew colors and more.
To make it easier to create recipes, a new command (itemInfo) was added that allows you to see the material name of any item, to use that in a recipe.
For all changes see the Changelog on Github
Changes in 1.8.1
- FIX: Bug when breaking a barrel
Changes in 1.8:
- NEW: You can now use the new Minecraft Barrels for brewing!
- Will take 6 brews, compared to 9 of the small and 27 of the big barrel
- Configurable number of max brews in the Minecraft Barrel
- NEW: Supports the Campfire as fire source under the cauldron
- NEW: /brew ItemName command
- Shows the material name of an item, to use in a recipe
- NEW: Can use RGB colors for brews in recipes
- NEW: Barrels now make sounds when opening and closing in 1.14
- NEW: Chinese language by Neubulae and kp06125
- FIX: Don't load Chunks just to check a barrel