UploadedFeb 2, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- UUID support! All usernames are ignored in the file from now on
- USE /permissions convert TO CONVERT ALL USER FILES TO UUID
- A small fix that was in the last update broke some stuff - this fix has been reverted
- - --
- Based upon 2.10 branch
- ACTUALLY INCLUDES CODE FROM 2.10.2, 2.10.3 AND 2.10.4. Thanks to Tharai on bukkitdev for merging the code for me, he's been a real help.
- Should therefore fix ALL THE ISSUES. If it doesn't, then more work is needed.
BACKUP ALL PERMISSIONS FILES BEFORE UPGRADING YOUR BPERMISSIONS!
"/permissions backup" command does this for you
THERE MAY BE A BUG WE DID NOT FIND IN OUR TESTING, IF THIS IS THE CASE, REPORT IT AND WE WILL FIX IT FOR YOU!
THERE MAY BE BUGS WITHIN GLOBAL FILES
THIS RELEASE WILL BREAK PLUGINS THAT RELY ON THE OLD BPERMISSIONS API
THIS RELEASE WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT THE PERMISSIONS 2 BRIDGE
THIS RELEASE WILL NOT WORK WITH PLUGINS THAT RELY ON THE OLD BPERMISSIONS API
THE CHANGELOG MAY HAVE AN OVERABUNDANCE OF CAPS LOCK CAVEATS
DO NOT UPDATE UNLESS YOU ARE SURE ALL YOURS PLUGINS ARE UP TO DATE
THIS RELEASE MAY BREAK YOUR EXISTING PLUGINS
THIS RELEASE REMOVES ALL LEGACY API SUPPORT
THESE CAVEATS MAY OR MAY NOT BE OUTDATED