UploadedDec 1, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
- CB 1.6.4-R1.0
Tired of promoting your Players by hand? CommandRank promotes players for money/kills/passwords/exp etc.!
Unleash the Power of an unique economy system: PlayerPoints (You can run this beside an other economy plugin)
Allow your players to open a Shop GUI by right-clicking an Item with GuiShopManager
You want your VIPs to be able to become invincible but you are afraid of abusing players? Use VIP-God :)
- [FIX] Fixed a tiny Server Pinging bug
- [ADD] Added a Server Pinging system which is able to display MOTD and player count of servers
- Tags: %players% -> Player count; %motd% -> MOTD
- You can add this Tags to the Displayname/Lore of your MenuItems
- The MOTD and player count values are updated real-time, even when players have their mouse hovered on the items
- [ADD] Added an optional TransactionLog logging all transactions
- [IMPROVE] Added a few improvements to make the Setup even easier
- [IMPROVE] Tweaked the code
- [FIX] Now bought Items are dropped when the player does not have enough space in his inventory
- [ADD] Now you can choose one PointsPlugin BossShop shall hook into when you are using multiple Points Plugins
- [FIX] Enchantmentbooks finally work now (Also with anvils :D)
- [IMPROVE] Players can't buy Permissions they already bought anymore
- [ADD] Added an optional feature which hides Items if players don't have permissions for them
- [ADD] Now you can add more "tags" to the Names/Lores of your Items
- %balance% will display the current Money Balance of a Player
- %balancepoints% will display the current Points Balance of a Player
- [IMPROVE] Now when somebody uses PlayerPoints AND Enjin (Containing Enjin Points) BossShop hooks into PlayerPoints
- [FIX] Fixed the color mixer (It's creating the Dye colors for leather armor. Before, the blue color was missing.)
- [ADD] Added Color Support: Now you can define the Color of Leather Armor etc. ("color:<red number>#<green number>#<blue number>")
- List of RGB Colors: http://www.farb-tabelle.de/de/farbtabelle.htm
- [IMPROVE] Improved the BossShop Reload Feature
- [FIX] Before BossShop was not able to take damaged Items
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Flint & Steal (Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [FIX] Fixed a little "Melon Seeds Bug"
- [FIX] Symbol replacement [#]->✹ was changed into ->✹ (Because "#" is already used to "skip" lines in lores)
- [ADD] Added Enjin Points Support!
- [FIX] Fixed problems caused by MenuItems which had no lore/name
- [IMPROVE] BossShop won't reset Config Files containing Mistakes anymore! Instead it will tell the Mistake Line to make your life easier.
- [NOTE] Ingame Setup is cooming soon!
- [ADD] Added Symbol Support:
- [<3] -> ❤
- [*] -> ★
- [v] -> ✔
- [+] -> ♦
-  -> ✹
- [x] -> ✦
- [o] -> ●
- [FIX] Fixed a little Tag Bug (The %name% tag was not working properly)
- [CHANGE] Renamed the %name% tag into %itemname% (%name% is already used to display the player-name)
- [IMPROVE] Improved the Default Configs, added a few more example Tags
- [ADD] Added a second Server-Menu (Working with LilyPad) to the default Shop
- [FIX] Now when closing a shop and the message line is empty, no message is sent (Before an empty line was sent)!
- [ADD] Added new RewardType: BungeeCordServer. Sends player to the named BungeeCord Server!
- [ADD] Added a Server-Menu to the default Shops
- [ADD] Improved a few Default Shop Settings
- [ADD] Added more "Tags" to the config:
- %name% - Name of the ShopItem
- %rewardtype% - The name of the RewardType
- %reward% - The reward of the ShopItem
- %pricetype% - The name of the PriceType
- %price% - The price of the ShopItem
- [FIX] Now closing all Shop Inventories when the server is reloaded to prevent glitching
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Leather Armor (Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [FIX] BossShop will no longer send "empty" text lines
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Items (Armor & Tools & Weapons. Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [ADD] Added more advanced BossShop API
- [FIX] Now you can give the Shops all names you want. BossShop is able to detect whether the Inventory is a Shop-Inventory or not.
- [CHANGE] BossShop now handles the inventories using ids instead of names
- [ADD] Added new RewardType "Custom" for Plugin Devs
- [ADD] Added a SellShop to the default shops
- [NOTE] Ingame Shop-Setup cooming soon!
- [ADD] Added CommandPoints (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/commandpoints/) support
- [ADD] PlayerHead support: Just add "playerhead:<name>" to the ItemData to rename your heads!
- [ADD] New RewardType: PlayerCommand. A list of commands which will be executed by the player.
- [ADD] An example head and an example Warp-Menu was added to the Default Configs
- [FIX] Empty messages are no longer sent
- [FIX] BossShop is now able to detect and take renamed/modified items
- [FIX] When reloading BossShop the MenuItems were not updated properly
- [FIX] Was not able to detect the reward number at RewardType Money
- [IMPROVE] Improves "BugFinder". Now it will find almost all Config Mistakes. It will even try to fix them!
- [ADD] Added "/bs check" Command which will display information about loaded Shops etc.
- [REMOVE] Removed the create-example command (It was not really useful)
- [REWRITE] The whole Inventory system was rewritten. BossShop now supports multiple (infinite) GUIs!
- [ADD] Added RewardType: shop. It allows you to open an other GUI through an item. Now you can create complex Shop structures with menus etc.
- [REWRITE] The old Shop examples were removed and new better ones were created!
- [FIX] Players still needed Permissions even when a Permissions line was empty (The permissions plugin was checking for the "" permission)
- [ADD] Added a command which allows you to create "ShopItem" examples with all kinds of RewardTypes and PriceTypes: /BossShop createExample <name> <rewardType> <priceType>
- [ADD] Added PriceType: "free". Now you can allow your players to get ShopItems for free!
None. Tell me if you find any!