UploadedOct 28, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.4-R1.0
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
- [ADD] Added Symbol Support:
- [<3] -> ❤
- [*] -> ★
- [v] -> ✔
- [+] -> ♦
- [#] -> ✹
- [x] -> ✦
- [o] -> ●
- [FIX] Fixed a little Tag Bug (The %name% tag was not working properly)
- [CHANGE] Renamed the %name% tag into %itemname% (%name% is already used to display the player-name)
- [IMPROVE] Improved the Default Configs, added a few more example Tags
- [ADD] Added a second Server-Menu (Working with LilyPad) to the default Shop
- [FIX] Now when closing a shop and the message line is empty, no message is sent (Before an empty line was sent)!
- [ADD] Added new RewardType: BungeeCordServer. Sends player to the named BungeeCord Server!
- [ADD] Added a Server-Menu to the default Shops
- [ADD] Improved a few Default Shop Settings
- [ADD] Added more "Tags" to the config:
- %name% - Name of the ShopItem
- %rewardtype% - The name of the RewardType
- %reward% - The reward of the ShopItem
- %pricetype% - The name of the PriceType
- %price% - The price of the ShopItem
- [FIX] Now closing all Shop Inventories when the server is reloaded to prevent glitching
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Leather Armor (Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [FIX] BossShop will no longer send "empty" text lines
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Items (Armor & Tools & Weapons. Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [ADD] Added more advanced BossShop API
- [FIX] Now you can give the Shops all names you want. BossShop is able to detect whether the Inventory is a Shop-Inventory or not.
- [CHANGE] BossShop now handles the inventories using ids instead of names
- [ADD] Added new RewardType "Custom" for Plugin Devs
- [ADD] Added a SellShop to the default shops
- [NOTE] Ingame Shop-Setup cooming soon!
- [ADD] Added CommandPoints (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/commandpoints/) support
- [ADD] PlayerHead support: Just add "playerhead:<name>" to the ItemData to rename your heads!
- [ADD] New RewardType: PlayerCommand. A list of commands which will be executed by the player.
- [ADD] An example head and an example Warp-Menu was added to the Default Configs
- [FIX] Empty messages are no longer sent
- [FIX] BossShop is now able to detect and take renamed/modified items
- [FIX] When reloading BossShop the MenuItems were not updated properly
- [FIX] Was not able to detect the reward number at RewardType Money
- [IMPROVE] Improves "BugFinder". Now it will find almost all Config Mistakes. It will even try to fix them!
- [ADD] Added "/bs check" Command which will display information about loaded Shops etc.
- [REMOVE] Removed the create-example command (It was not really useful)
- [REWRITE] The whole Inventory system was rewritten. BossShop now supports multiple (infinite) GUIs!
- [ADD] Added RewardType: shop. It allows you to open an other GUI through an item. Now you can create complex Shop structures with menus etc.
- [REWRITE] The old Shop examples were removed and new better ones were created!
- [FIX] Players still needed Permissions even when a Permissions line was empty (The permissions plugin was checking for the "" permission)
- [ADD] Added a command which allows you to create "ShopItem" examples with all kinds of RewardTypes and PriceTypes: /BossShop createExample <name> <rewardType> <priceType>
- [ADD] Added PriceType: "free". Now you can allow your players to get ShopItems for free!
None. Tell me if you find any!