UploadedOct 22, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R1.0
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
- [FIX] BossShop will no longer send "empty" text lines
- [FIX] Players are no longer able to sell damaged Items (Armor & Tools & Weapons. Before it was possible to cheat using them)
- [ADD] Added more advanced BossShop API
- [FIX] Now you can give the Shops all names you want. BossShop is able to detect whether the Inventory is a Shop-Inventory or not.
- [CHANGE] BossShop now handles the inventories using ids instead of names
- [ADD] Added new RewardType "Custom" for Plugin Devs
- [ADD] Added a SellShop to the default shops
- [NOTE] Ingame Shop-Setup cooming soon!
- [ADD] Added CommandPoints (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/commandpoints/) support
- [ADD] PlayerHead support: Just add "playerhead:<name>" to the ItemData to rename your heads!
- [ADD] New RewardType: PlayerCommand. A list of commands which will be executed by the player.
- [ADD] An example head and an example Warp-Menu was added to the Default Configs
- [FIX] Empty messages are no longer sent
- [FIX] BossShop is now able to detect and take renamed/modified items
- [FIX] When reloading BossShop the MenuItems were not updated properly
- [FIX] Was not able to detect the reward number at RewardType Money
- [IMPROVE] Improves "BugFinder". Now it will find almost all Config Mistakes. It will even try to fix them!
- [ADD] Added "/bs check" Command which will display information about loaded Shops etc.
- [REMOVE] Removed the create-example command (It was not really useful)
- [REWRITE] The whole Inventory system was rewritten. BossShop now supports multiple (infinite) GUIs!
- [ADD] Added RewardType: shop. It allows you to open an other GUI through an item. Now you can create complex Shop structures with menus etc.
- [REWRITE] The old Shop examples were removed and new better ones were created!
- [FIX] Players still needed Permissions even when a Permissions line was empty (The permissions plugin was checking for the "" permission)
- [ADD] Added a command which allows you to create "ShopItem" examples with all kinds of RewardTypes and PriceTypes: /BossShop createExample <name> <rewardType> <priceType>
- [ADD] Added PriceType: "free". Now you can allow your players to get ShopItems for free!
None. Tell me if you find any!