This plugin is no longer supported.
I have not updated this plugin in over a year, I barely even play Minecraft anymore, I've gotten a full-time job, and nobody else on the team is interested in developing it either. It's time to put it to rest. With the release of name changing in Minecraft 1.8, this plugin is no longer functional. Please do not use it anymore. The code is mediocre at best, and was written by a college student with no real-world programming experience. You really shouldn't want the source code. If somebody comes up with a script to convert BOSEconomy files to work with a different economy plugin, let me know via PM and I can include it on this page.
Thanks for the support I got while it lasted, and sorry for going silent and letting everyone down.
BOSEconomy is a simple, lightweight economy plugin. Every player owns an amount of currency and can make simple payments between one another. Read below to see all of the available features.
BOSEconomy stands for "Brotherhood of Slaughter Economy". The plugin was originally designed for our community's Minecraft server.
- Simplicity: install and go setup. Place the plugin in your folder and modify the files.
- Flexibility: Robust system able to accommodate the simplest of economy setups or the most complex economic setups to date.
- Reliability: Works with almost every Bukkit update without any need to update our plugin. ( no long waits for plugin fixes upon new Bukkit release )
- Standard: One of the leading Economy plugins. Backed by plugin API's such as Vault and Register. This means any plugin that uses vault or register as its backbone will make our plugin work with it without any need to change either persons code.
- Scalability: Control the functions of your econ based off of the size of your server base. With in game commands to modify almost every aspect of the plugin there is nothing you cant control.
- Ingenuity: Procedures put in place that provide the server owner with the "Sky is the limit" mindset. With options and controls to almost every aspect of the plugin there are hundreds of ways to make an econ system.
- Dependable: This plugin is constantly monitored and maintained. One of the most annoying factors to server owners is when a plugin loses support because of the owners disinterest in Minecraft. That will not occur with this as my communities server is very popular and proves to be a cornerstone for our gaming needs.
Click here to read the full setup guide. ( Simple Users )
Click here to view a setup guide with videos. ( Advanced Users )
BOSEconomy Video Guides Package
BOSEconomy Votifier Listener
PLUGIN API HELP:
Plugin API Information
List of supported plugins
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Riuthamus Twitter Page
DONATE AND HELP US KEEP THIS ALIVE:
Donate to BHSlaughter.com
CHECK OUT OUR SERVER::
ICONOMY CONVERSION TOOL::
It may or may not work
if that does not work you can try this converter to for the mid files
Nope, not at this point in time. I have been working on my own game as of late so future development like that has been put on hold. We do have plans at some point though... if you know sql code you could help us.
Any chance of MySQL?
What is your save interval at?
Would love to, but just did a /stop ingame, and after reloading the server.... all the default settings are back, my bracket is gone, all users are set back to 100 coins :\
Not the place to get help with bugs, but... you need to check your bracket and ensure Exclude is not set to true.
Sorry, maybe it was an issue on my end. I have been using /econ bracket commands, and then after making changes using /econ save, and verifying the settings are indeed saved into the .txt file.
so far all that looks good again. However, /econ top5 still doesnt work.
Thanks, i also noticed that /econ top5 doesnt return the top 5, just a header with no members listed.
my brackets are goofy, i create a bracket using /econ bracket create but it never gets added to the .txt
i am changing flags but they arent being saved. This is using 0.7.2 on CB1510 (i know, not recommended but still...)
Maybe i will look to see if register has been updated.
ok thanks because im using residence too
I need to message the guy who makes register and get it updated. Register is how most plugins interface with our stuff.
Ok... scratch that. I just updated to your 0.7.3 and im getting an error with Residence now unable to use this build of BOSE. Obviously an issue with residence, but i think i'll be forced to backdate until we see a RB of CB
I have been using BOSE with Bukkits 1.0 builds and it has been working without much flaw... only flaws are me trying to configure it properly :)
Local testing has completed throughout the week. I highly, suggest you backup whatever information you have before testing this on your servers. There should be no big errors but since my main server is more or less dead thanks to the "pre release" minecraft bullshit, I dont have lots of people to test it as usual.
EDIT Added 7.3, again please backup all your stuff. There are some major additions and changes. I dont have a full list just yet since my coder is sleeping! When he wakes up i will make sure he posts them. Please post all errors on the forums and we will work on them.
"2 days ago" Where is my daily update!? :P
Ok, thanks man. I get the moving thing, been through it before. Just hope it won't be more than a week. : /
There is an option called, online mode, set to 1/true and it will work. In the future please post questions like this on the forums
LoL, i am sorry... seriously we want to get this out soon. I promise ill update you guys daily on whats going on and how the testing is going. 7.2 should work though.
Okay okay, sorry about this. I am in the transition of moving from Japan back to the US so... time is limited. We got the new 1.0 server up and we wanted to wait for the new build to test and ensure it all worked with 1.0 of bukkit build.
7.3 is done... we just need to ensure it works.
I NEED 0.7.3! PermissionsBukkit is absolutely essential!!!!!!
Hi For now, I'm using 7.2 and if I've put 5$/hour, I'll get 120$/day even if i've spend only 2 minutes.
Is there a way to reward players only by the time they had spend on the server per day ?
ex: day 1 : 5 hours = 25$ day 2 : 2 hours = 10$ day 3 : 12 hours = 60$ ....