UploadedApr 22, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- fixes old config.yml not getting all the new configuration nodes
- added command: /bomb reloadconfig
- fully updated for 1.9 Sound changes
- added GiveCompass to config.yml
- updated for 1.9 Sound changes
- fixes an issue that prevents customization of the bomb respawn timer.
- fixed negative timer bug caused by WaitRoom & Match being in different worlds.
- Adds 2 cmds: "removebase" & "removeallbases"
- Adds backwards compatibility for BattleArena v3.9.6+
- Adds Search-N-Destroy game-mode
- Requires BattleArena v18.104.22.168+
-Added default permissions
-Added new config.yml option: BaseRadius: 3
-Added additional plant mechanic to make planting the bomb more intuitive and easier to learn for new players.
- Fix: the bomb planter no longer drops a bomb if the DetonationTimer is running.
-Added ArenaPlayerLeaveEvent that fixes a scenario where a player could pickup the bomb then disconnect or leave the game... leading to a scenario where the BombArena match would NOT have a bomb
- This event checks if a DetonationTimer is running:
- If so, let the Timer decide the winner.
- if not, declare the winners & losers.
- Fixed Bomb.java so that players will drop the correct bomb block on death.
- Fixed no msg being displayed for the cmd /bomb setbase teamID
- Fixed an issue where not having BattleTracker would cause BombArena to fail.
- requires Craftbukkit 1.5+ to 1.9+
- requires BattleArena v3.9.6+
- compiled with Java 6