You NEED Java 7 for this plugin to run!
This plugin adds blood particles which when you hit any mob/player blood spills out. If someone hits you, you can see the particles too. It also adds a sound which I may change if requested.
[I have no Idea whats going on with bukkit and Mojang atm. And I have been demotivated to update this plugin but if you guys want I can bring out a brand new recoded version from the buttom up with Language files & co.]
- Edit 22.1.2016: Plugin is now being worked on by someone else. - Edit 1.6.2015: Im going to start working on a brand new version coded from scrach.
- Download the plugin.
- Move the .jar file into your plugins folder.
- Restart your server.
- Kill players/mobs.
This plugin contains a config where whitch you can change the particle id. NOTE: Only use the ids 55 (Redstonedust) or 152 (Redstoneblock) or the plugin may break.
Currently the plugin has three commands:
- deathparticles setblock <id>
- deathparticles reload
- Permission to use commands: bp.admin
What to add
- Different blood for certain mobs [Pending]
- Permissions [Done]
- Config [Done]
Tell me if you want a new feature.
As seen on Youtube
FeerBreezy (Spanish): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t6HK5pEnsk&list=UUrpmMy7WMn3Tz2LCO0LydTg
v1.3: - Added a secondary effect option. - Added a toggle command. - Added permission "bp.admin".
v1.2: - Fixed / added messages. - Fixed config. - Added 3 commands.
v1.1: - Added config.
v1.0: - Created project.