Block Printer is a simple plugin that allows server admins to print Minecraft style text in blocks with simple commands. This plugin includes a simple /print command, limitations for default players, support for all capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and many symbols on an average keyboard, text can display in different directions, user can specify block type and data for the text, and an undo command with a configurable amount of memory that restores all changed blocks, including block data.
- /print <block>[:DATA] <message> - Prints the specified message at your location
- /undoprint - Undoes your last print
- printer.print - Basic print permission. Also requires permission for blocks.
- printer.print.admin - Bypass message limits. Does not inherit all permissions.
- printer.data - Required to add data to printed blocks
- printer.block.<block> - Allows the user to use the specified block type
- printer.block.all - Allows the user to use all blocks
- Add WorldGuard support
- Add custom fonts
- Many more miscellaneous features