BlockModifier easily allows you to change any blocks (except lava, and water) to any other block of your choosing! Whether you want to change dirt to wood, or stone to wool... There are no limits other than what kind of blocks there are in MineCraft. Easily remove obsidian, or bedrock, or really anything you want just by setting the modifier to air (Id = 0). Just activate and punch a block to turn it into desired block!
- Change any given block to any other block you want!
- Easily remove those pesky Obsidian and Bedrock blocks with little effort!
- Have a 'super pickaxe' like ability just by typing /bm 0 and clicking on what blocks you to remove!
- Creative room to grow!
- Colored wool!
- /bm OR /blockmodifier
- Activate/Deactivate plugin in-game
- /bm [Id] OR /blockmodifier [Id]
- Change blocks to [Id] when damaged (not broken)
- /bm wool [color] OR /blockmodifier wool [color]
- Change blocks to [color] wool.
NOTE: There are no permissions yet, so all defaults are set to the operators of the server.
Possible Future Features:
- Permissions Support (Any major suggestions?)
- Inventory 'palette-like' ability
- Added ability to use and modify colored wool!
- Message sent to player resembles chosen Id/Color
- Changed default block upon activation to Air (Id = 0)
- Fixed export files
- Fixed /<command> not working bug
- Added ability to change it into any block, not just one type.
- Initial release
How to Install:
- Download BlockModifier ( Over there on the right :) )
- Drag and drop the file into your plugins folder
- Start server
- Have fun!